Beaulieu Spring Autojumble 19-20th May

Squire_Dawson

I love the Boolay auto jumble, have had several stalls there, and health permitting will be joining 2-3 colleagues on a double this Autumn.

The Spring 'un is smaller, perhaps a little friendlier, pricing keener cos the majority of Yuropeans aren't there. I can do it in a day, but it is a long one. This year is doubtful, sadly.

Never know what you are going to find, do go open minded and just enjoy the banter.

I've been going for over 25 years, I've only missed two in he last 20 and one of those was due to being too weak to walk after a motorcycle accident.

I always make sure I have time off at Spring and international times so I can as I put it to friends "Wandering around a field looking at junk". Most who know me accept this with a smile and say no more.

The spring event is about half the size of the international in September but both are worth visiting even if you are not looking for anything specific. The latter has many French, Dutch & German visitors and prices can be a little higher but you have alot of choice.

As a bonus you get to go into the motor museum for free if you wish.

Cannae dae it....Wurkin!  

right bastard that is, too, because the Dorset Minor Club make a weekend of it.   We usually stay with the Portafold caravan and they have a band on the Saturday night.   I prefer the Spring one these days as its not so full on and closer to the way the original Autostumbles were.