Unipart oil @ home bargains

unclecalzone

Just picked up a bottle of the 5/40. I should have got more but I already have enough oil for a couple of changes and it only meets the specs for one of our cars so getting loads would have been a bit greedy.

I wonder who makes it for Unipart?

Edit - looks like it is made by Fuchs if this can be believed (no reason why not)

https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=83433

I haven't got a branch of 'Penny Pinchers' near me, but I could have used a couple of 10W/40's and a 5w/30. I get around a bit and a quick google showed I was passing within 3 miles of a 'Penny Pinchers' in the land of roundabouts known as Swindon.

Now to be honest, I fekkin hat the place, but swung off the main drag for a small detour. They didn't have any, not a drop, so it must be 'selected participating stores only' so they can FRO cos I'm not going on a fekkin UK wide treasure hunt.

Unipart website out of stock 10/40 semi... is it still part of BL?

Ry ru no ruckin risten, Blitish Reyland is owned by the Chyknees, they call it Roewe.

Unipart is not owned by Roewe. When the Chyknees bought Roewe I think they hired some influential people such as a guy called Wed Wobbo in the hope that he would have the same influential impact on the new empire as he did on the old.

The Roewe cars are made in a place called Wongridge and it is rumoured we will all be driving Roewe's before long. I think the engines are Kettle Series which will take the Unipart 10W/40 Specification well.

If you don't like the Roewe then I think you can get EmmGees as an alternative. I'm not sure the EmmGees are made in Wongridge.

Well I was in Romford earlier, my home town and also the dwelling of this chap (one on the right, not the one carrying a prop shaft)

Notwithstanding I wandered into Home Bargains (with bonus chav shouting match at the till) and purchased another bottle of the 5w40. That'll do Pig, that'll do...

So oil and racists! Maybe racists don't do their own oil changes?

post-3538-0-05532400-1521822681_thumb.jpg