Autoshite Merchandise

catsinthewelder

• 2 weeks later...

Right chaps,  I've been trying to find out how much Tee shirts and Hoodies would be for weeks and getting nowhere because the normal places won't sell us beige clothes.  Now the printer has gone on holiday and won't be back till I'm abroad.

SO,  I'll take orders for mugs,  he can print these at no notice so theoretically a note on his desk saying '20 Autoshite mugs please' can only go so wrong.

Fiver each including donation to hosting fund and delivery to Shitefest,  cash on collection would be best just incase he doesn't do them.  Order books close on Tuesday as I'm not dealing with it while I'm abroad.

Yes I would like to collect a mug at Shitefest or near Ludlow copy and paste roffle style list

1.S Dawson

2 Split_Pin

3 cms206 x2 for SF delivery plz

4 Ghosty

5 Mitsisigma01

6 Red5 x2

7 Scruffy Bodger

8 Supernaut

I'm going to put the order in on Wednesday morning and hopefully collect them just before I head up to Shitefest. 

I'm going to do more batches after SF18 and will get the clothing done too although that is looking like I'll have to buy it myself and get him to print it.  Odd requests for printing like cricket hats could even be ordered online by whoever wants them and delivered to me to get printed and post on.

I absolutely love that logo, definitely want a mug please. I'm still hoping to get to Shitefest, there's a bit of a question mark but if I come I can bring some back south.

Sadly something's come up that I absolutely can't get out of, so I have to withdraw this offer :(  Definitely still want one though, let me know payment details for postage!