Autoshite Merchandise

catsinthewelder

Due to the success of Eddie Hondas mug roffle I thought we could raise some funds for either the Hendry fundrazer or the forum hosting.

A company that I'm involved with prints mugs and clothing. I can get them at 'mates rates' so could sell them fairly cheaply while still giving a good cut to the forum. I'm not planning on earning any money myself. Would £5 a mug sound fair?

My plan was to deliver most of it to Shitefest to save on postage but I could post things out afterwards to folk who can't make it.

Skizzer has kindly agreed to let me use this brilliant forum banner that he designed.

Cartoon_133_autoshitecom-header.png

There are a few other variations on this thread.

EH came up with the rather good suggestion of a Shitefest 18 design. I can just about work MS Paint so if anyone would like to have a go at a SF18 design then send it to me is a really high resolution that would be grand.

Brilliant idea. Autoshite fleece and beanie hat could become the new workwear for me.

If we can make it in various colours (cam cover leak black, gear oil brown, ATF Red) that will enable us to wear the right colour according to the leaking fluid we have to deal with that day

Sounds good.

Only challenge I have had before is when doing t shirts /fleeces etc just because of the range of sizes people want would normally preorder and prepaid. Also depends on minimum stock numbers etc.

Mugs, scarfs and hats are normally an easy one as you can get in bulk and are less hassle.

Beanies and caps are certainly possible.  There's a school/work clothing supplier here in Barrow who has already said so.  Embroidered polo shirts might also be available.  IIRC the beanies, for example, should work out about 7 quid before postage.

What about getting the designs onto Redbubble?

I bought a t-shirt from teespring a while ago the one at the bottom of this page and the quality is top notch. You put your shirt design up and if enough people commit to buying one all the orders ship. What impressed me about it is it's a good thick material and the design hasn't faded at all. Some of the shirts from other custom t-shirt websites tend to be low quality Fruit of the Loom stuff that just doesn't last well.