Autoshite Merchandise

catsinthewelder

Just spotted this,  nearly worked out well as I've got 6 left from the first batch.

PM heading towards Red5

I will pack 4 up with cardboad and send PMs to the furthest flung crowd when I know the postage cost.

I will print some more ready for the next Midland Massive meet I can get to.

Actually,  are any of you going to be at Festival of the Unexeptional?  I'm planning on being there in the 1310 so could bring mugs.

Sorry for dawdling

I currently have 6 here but 3 are for locals,  I can get more printed fairly easily though.

Festival of the Unexceptional Mug list (roffle style copy and paste) £5 ea

1, Chaseracer x2 to collect in person

2, Mitsisigma x1

3, Talbot x1

4, SierraMikeHotel x1

Posted Mugs £5 + £3p+p mainland UK with Hermes.  International delivery is looking like £6.20 (to BG, other exotic destinations may vary)

I will PM payment details once I've got mugs in stock

1, Eddieramrod

2, Fordperv

3, Dozydustman

4, GM

5, Jamiewilson

Festival of the Unexceptional list (roffle style copy and paste)  Mugs £5, T shirts £7,  Hoodies  £16

1, Chaseracer x2 Mugs

2, Mitsisigma x1 Mugs

3, Talbot x1 Mug

I'll put the printing order in soon so we can get them ready for FOTU

Posted Mugs £5 + £3p+p mainland UK with Hermes.  International delivery is looking like £6.20 (to BG, other exotic destinations may vary)

Not certain about clothing postage costs,  I think T shirts can go large letter

I will PM payment details once I've got mugs in stock

1, Eddieramrod 1 mug and one XL hoodie

2, Fordperv

3, Dozydustman

4, GM

5, Jamiewilson

Any chance of a picture or two of the final products please. I have tried searching but cannot find them ....

Just realised that depending on how I open Autoshite it usually goes to a basic pictureless version and not the full version. also I've noticed recently pages opening in 3/4 size not 100% , any ideas to a unphonetechytype please

I know that my phone will give 3 versions

Mobile site

Full desktop site

Option of phone friendly site without pictures that I tried once and then never tried again.  If you are stuck on this then removing cookies might be worthwhile.

In chrome

click 3 little dots in top right corner then settings, then click privacy,  then clear browsing data, then clear cookies hoping that you've made a note of any passwords.

Just realised that depending on how I open Autoshite it usually goes to a basic pictureless version and not the full version. also I've noticed recently pages opening in 3/4 size not 100% , any ideas to a unphonetechytype please

control (or command if on a Mac) and the + key should zoom in