Empty trailer back from Germany/France

warninglight

Might have an empty trailer coming back from the Black Forest sort of area across the North of France in a couple of weeks.

As usual, I'm considering what I might be able to buy as something different, or to punt on when I get back.

I've been scouring leboncoin and eBay kleinanzeigen but spotted nothing exciting or bargainous.

Any suggestions? Or indeed, anything I might be able to take across for anyone here?

I'll be hitting British soil in Dover again probably on Good Friday, stopping near Derby for a couple of nights and then up to Cumbria on Easter Monday. Max weight of about 1500kg...

Well, I've always wanted to own an air cooled Citroen, and LNA seems the cheapest way, as even Visa's are dearer.

Also, theory is, if the bodywork is shot once it's dragged back, can always sell the engine to a 2CVer.

Anyway, here is an interesting one - commerciale 2 seater petrol 205 North of Lille. €300. Probably fecked, and two shit pics, but you never know. Would be almost unique in the UK I think? There's a few XA's on How Many Left - but probably proper vans with no windows?

https://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/1402044175.htm?ca=17_s

6a64918fb3693055b5aa6400681e6803f2cee2e9

e7ed67f8615b95855deb4d9c83ab555d136a5e07