AS In The Community! : The Association of Associated Massivs 21/4/18

davidfowler2000

It's high time Scotoshite did Cannock again.

Likely date will be Saturday 21st April with us coming south on the Friday, having nosh and staying over. Usual meet at The Trucker's Rest on the Saturday morning before heading to the auctions.

After auction activities to be arranged. My suggestion would be Blists Hill Victorian Town in Telford.

Who's up for it?

UPDATE

Scotoshite are booked in to the Premier Inn Cannock South for Friday 20th so dinner will happen at the attached Beefeater. Probably 18:30hrs - 19:00 hrs. Ish. WIFE_cms has decreed that she and myself are to have MANY adult beverages while cms206 looks after CHILD_cms (also attending).

Breakfast at the Trucker's Rest Cafe on the A5 at the usual 0930ish and round to the auctions at about 1030.

Do auction game.

Visit Blists Hill in Telford if the weather's decent. Any suggestions for shit weather attractions would be appreciated.

Sorry, but that's one of Amy's working weekends. The usual "I might be able to swing something" applies etc but I won't know that until probably 20 minutes before I leave

Meh.

In other news, The SVM and TTT Solutions will be booking the Premier Inn this evening

Sweeping aside all that vehemently contrary to the GGG's believes warmongering shit going on here

(we are a bunch of incarnate pacifists), we do not wish to be left out.

After blowing up that fucking motherless Vulcan and all it stands for, we are happy to rock up at the Truckers' Rest

for sophisticated and utterly civilised vein inner diameter reduction.