Cheapest way to insure multiple chod

Vince70

Depends what the insurers class as "trading". Note that you don't have to actually make a profit by buying and selling cars. Most traders policies simply need you to have some sort of turnover of vehicles. Some as low as a few a year.

Depends what the insurers class as "trading". NoMost traders policies simply need you to have some sort of turnover of vehicles. Some as low as a few a year.

Everybody on here is a trader by that criteria :D

My MX5 and maserati insurance is due this month , the RR is insured already with Adrian flux on a modern classic policy , I though it was really cheap at just over £200

Just sent Peter best a message for a call back to see if anything reasonable can be done on all three

I have 10 years ncb on the mx5

I claimed off a traders policy be and they never asked for any proof at all but I was a registered business so that could be why.

I also used one for years as a "part time" trader and needed to move/own at least 6 cars a year.

They've got stricter and stricter over the years though and the last shower of shit I tried to use called fresh insurance brokers were the worst company I've ever dealt with, everything went wrong, got stopped by the filth and nearly had my car taken due to the illiterate in the office writing down the reg numbers of every car I had wrongly, I even read them out in the phonetic alphabet and he never once asked me to repeat any of them.

You only find out how good they are in the event of a claim and that's what sadly I had to do, it's such a long story I can't be arsed right now but basically they accepted we went at fault, but paid out the other side anyway because we hadn't claimed off our own policy as frankly there was fuck all wrong with the car. They then said there was a counter claim which was ridiculous and their answer after it all was that we "blocked the path of the UNDERTAKING vehicle". We tried going to a solicitor etc but they weren't prepared to take it on as our company had already paid out despite them agreeing that should never have happened.

My Mrs is still in horrific pain from it all and yes a lot of her problems were there previously but this really compounded them.

I can't even talk about it to her as she gets so upset about it all despite seeing counselors/private health professionals etc as effectively she's wasted 5 years of her life from it.

And after all that they found some small print that I had to pay for a full policy and an excess despite never claiming.

I wouldn't insure a wheelbarrow with admiral either.

Direct line are good along with highway insurance who are excellent.