Jibber Jibber Bunderbus Rahh Rahh Dribble....

Volksy

I cant beleive this is still on, and on and on..http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chrysler-Le-Baron ... dZViewItemHis listing has become even more nonsensical, he is even on about some french lodger and his pedal car.. What the Fooook!!!!I want to buy it, just to meet the guy!

He really is extraordinary. What a headcase. And he knows f*** all about the car too - he's banging on about the rear diff being upgraded, but those LeBarons are FWD, with a transvers 4-pot Mitsubishi engine which couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding (I know, I've owned two of 'em). I agree though, I am going to have to buy something off him one day just for the chance to meet him. :shock:

The most precious car I ever drove to me was my pedal car when I was three and that goes we know for many of you and like you, everyday or two my mother would take it downstairs and into the garden but sometimes she must have succumbed to the fateage of it and would climb in at some stage and stop where appropriate and hopefully she would miss the french woman I seem to remember the problems were reversing.

Thats the best yet!!! :lol:Edit: fook me, I've just read the listing for the Merc, he's totally lost teh plot!

From his Mercedes SL ad: Item offeres as this 90 yr old gentleman now too old too ride and bottled out one or two years ago after a few thousand was lost on this but you can see its a motor of no meagre make

How ever old he is I admire this mans style, 10/10 for sales effort and entertainment, good on him!

Now what are you that is thinking of not buying our car - I'm not the most honest people, not known as James Bond with the best deals in twon so much as I am James Pain in The **** Me; remember, Bayers, the bigeest lesson in life - you cant get a new head: my father afine cornet player is dying of brain disease. Do you think I care? Get a life not a membership to an owners club with a for sale date on it! So, you with us so far

Erm... No, I'm afraid I am not. In fact you lost me halfway through the first line...

The guy should be sectioned under the mental health act, he is clearly 100% hat-stand. Ebay must love him, how many times must he have now paid them £8 to list assorted examples of these piss-poor skint-ass pimpmobile wannabes (and in exchange for the money recieved just a load of derisory offers and silly 'questions from bidders')? He does not seem to be capable of learning or writing a coherent sentence. This one is now £1700, I bet if you looked on eBay in 2003 he would have had it up for sale then with a BIN of £12,000.

I wonder what happened to the varoius Fiat X1/9s he used to list, with references to Charlotte Rampling etc etc etc etc etc....Questions such as "Is there any rust?" "Do the electrics work" met with acid-trip answers :roll: Kfuc knows how he sells any pianos :)

• 1 month later...

I heard from someone who did actually buy something off him, apparently he's a compulsive hoarder (huge house, heaving with shite, mainly musical intruments and lawn mowers) and real eccentric, but a perfectly nice guy, albeit totally off his rocker... Shitleads of cars as well.I'm kind of glad these people exist!

Guest greenvanman

Shitleads of cars as well.

He had an obscure European scooter on a while back too (lost the link) - I sat there reading the description for an inordinate amount of time thinking "Jesus, this loon must be related to Raymanboy" - how slow am I, of course there can only be one :)

He's clearly as mad as a box of frogs. Every week I submit vaguely "market value" offers on his mowta's, and I'm always knocked back. So the next week it gets a bit less. I'm down to £800 on his Jag now. Though if "shiters" want to have a whip-round to pay his bonkers prices I will attempt to interview the mad bastard on camera, Louis Theroux stylee.

It would be interesting to draw a chart with 'Raymanboy lebaron opening bid/BIN value' up the side and time along the bottom. You'd expect a gentle downward slope as he lowered his expectations over the 5-year period he has been unsuccessfully trying to flog his fleet of these god-awful and utterly talentless blinged-up 80's yankee compact toilets, however I suspect in reality the graph would look more like a fuggin Himalayan vista due to his technique of using randomly generated figures between £2 and £275k to open his eBay auctions.

• 2 weeks later...