Kia Magictits V6 (CLEANY UPDATE W/PICS 22/05)

fatharris

• 6 months later...

Who else forgot about this car? I know I did, and I own the bloody thing.

This hasn't left TwoSmokes' yard for a long time (sincere thanks to him for persevering with it for so long!) and sadly the prognosis isn't good, all low-cost remedies have been done, and it's only expensive ones from here on out. I'm out of enthusiasm, it's out of MOT, and it will not attain one without the misfire being sorted and it /still/ needs a set of tyres. I think its a case of "cut the cats off, and weigh it in" as I'm not keen on the idea of sinking more cash into it, especially as I'm going through a few personal crises that require large dollops of cash to fix very soon.

Time to have a very long think.

It always ran okay before you sods effed about with it! Okay, it occasionally used to flash a light at you and misfire like a bastard, but the good old 'switch it off and on again always worked :)  It was a decent(ish) car, worth saving I think... but not by me!

It always ran okay before you sods effed about with it! Okay, it occasionally used to flash a light at you and misfire like a bastard, but the good old 'switch it off and on again always worked :) It was a decent(ish) car, worth saving I think... but not by me!

The flashing light is the problem, it's a straight MOT fail these days!

I meant would it be worth a roffle for the scrap value. I’m sure there’s other masochists like me out there that would like a crack at getting this running right for a the price of a roffle ticket.

Sounds like no more than £2.50 a ticket.

None for me thanks.

• 2 months later...