Smoky Sedona - had enough time to go! £300 shite price or dealz!

djimbob

This has been a decent workhorse for me and the Ladies for a couple of years, even been to Spain and back with my sizeable mate to collect his belongings, but has recently started to smoke in an embarrassing fashion - I suspect some sort of unburnt fuel issue, but really don't have the love anymore for it, so it's on the 'bay, just thought I'd run it past my fellow shiters in case you have the need of such a beastie  - all the deets are on the advert here, shiter's discount applies, looking for about £300, she still drives fine, and is less conspicuous at night in the rain, otherwise runs and drives just fine for now at least :)

Would swop for smoll or massive auto, or motorcycle/scooter, but need the cash more ;) (seriously could do with a decent size van, and have a Rover 75 estate I got from Chris 6 cyl which could go in the mix, as moving house this year, whatevs :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112854269899?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

post-20048-0-40394600-1520898230_thumb.jpg

Car is in North Leeds, collection from train or bus stations etc more than welcome,

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well a total arse pressed the Buy it Now button, had decent feedback as well, then proceeded to fail to answer the three messages I sent him, reminding him to get in touch :-(

So relisted at a greatly reduced price, we go again :-D