Dollywobbler's Starlet - £SOLD

dollywobbler

It's a nice idea, but I've sort-of done that by lining up and blind purchase for the drive home. It is already insured (sadly with Bishop Calways as I need business use on it) so now I just need to hand over the money and drive home, hoping I haven't just bought an utter shitter.

To be fair, you have as-in-sewer-ants, in the form of a k11c going most of your way home!

Given the fact that there might be snow, and that NE Shiters seem generally to be a nice bunch, I'm giving serious though to just stopping over somewhere on Saturday night and driving back rather more leisurely the next day. Would be nice to have a natter rather than rushing off immediately. We'll see what the day brings...

I'm in Chester le Street,WW is in north shields,SoC and L1 are Durham-ish.Newcastle holds Mr Savvy

And there's a fair few more people nearby too.  If there were to be a Saturday afternoon / early evening meet, or even Sunday morning, would anyone attend?

Let's say Gateshead-ish, much as I hate the metro centre it is probably fairly central, another option might be if people wanted to take a look at the steampunk stuff at locomotion this weekend, or a trip to look at the North Sea, because it's wet and has fish and chips.

Edit: weather permitting, obviously; Yellow weather warning for Friday night for snow / ice.

And there's a fair few more people nearby too.  If there were to be a Saturday afternoon / early evening meet, or even Sunday morning, would anyone attend?

Let's say Gateshead-ish, much as I hate the metro centre it is probably fairly central, another option might be if people wanted to take a look at the steampunk stuff at locomotion this weekend, or a trip to look at the North Sea, because it's wet and has fish and chips.

Steampunk you say? Oh that's it. I'm definitely staying up north for a bit.

Chester-le-Street, Durham and North Shields. I may need to visit Stockton as well.

DW where in Chester le street are you heading? Not being nosy,just if I could be of any help if you don't know where you are going.

If i'm around.