Ex-Junkman Range Rover p38 - Drawn - thanks for playing!

meshking

Fuck, should have spent more time on here that went really fast.

Jazoli, you can have my number if you like.

Still happy to pay if not but I really can't risk even a 1/59 chance of owning this thing at this exact time, even though its sex on a stick.

Paid up.

Rest assured that in the unlikely event that I win this one, I will probably hoon about in it for a week, max my credit card at the petrol station, collect an entire canteen of cutlery with tiger tokens and then it will be Range Roffle time again.

Paid up.

Rest assured that in the unlikely event that I win this one, I will probably hoon about in it for a week, max my credit card at the petrol station, collect an entire canteen of cutlery with tiger tokens and then it will be Range Roffle time again.

my plan exactly

Bollocks, how did I miss this? My drive is Land Rover free for the first time in 20 years, I don't think the ML is even 4wd, there's no oil anywhere under it. Not only that all the electrics work all of the time, ridiculous.

If anyone , sees sense or gets found out by an angry spouse and has to bottle out, then can I be on the standby for a random return, please?

Jazoli, you can have my number if you like.

Still happy to pay if not but I really can't risk even a 1/59 chance of owning this thing at this exact time, even though its sex on a stick.

After giving it some thought I'm not going to take up your kind offer, I really don't need another monthly tax and insurance bill to find each month, plus the mpg's will mean I'll never drive it so best of luck! :)

Hooli why don't you take the ticket?

I have paid up.

I've had a dreadful couple of weeks getting carried away with raffles.

I started sensibly enough putting a couple of quid on 1.8 Mercs & BMW's which I could possibly afford to have run,

Then I'm swept up into buying tickets for a 2.7 litre auto with fuel consumption described as 'dire'.

Look at me now.