2000 VW BEETLE GOODNESS

pauldoubleyou

So here we have a prime display of why I shouldn’t have more than three cars. I spend a week on the fourth and then it gets ignored. Now I need space for another fifth / fourth which arrives next week hendeforth the one I care about less goes. Had it up for sale, took t down, up for sale, took it down.

So I want it shifted. 123k of female probably slow miles on a manual box. Everything works, drivers door hinge is a bit ropey.

Since November when it’s test ran out it’s had two back calipers, new centre section, some switches and a maf. I’ve cleaned the plugs and the outside of it.

Spare wheel is the fourth alloy and it’s currently wearing the steel from the boot.

It needs a patch on each sill about as big as a fag packet. My welder is housed about 10 feet from the car but I just cannot be arsed lying on the floor this time of year.

Starts stops drives totally fine, brakes a bit spongy but will get you home if you book a test.

£250

16062a6f9b391b8079bba58b675e3229.jpg1812541b9e625f2476fae108c3ec54b4.jpg88a6cadf5c997d3d88a038f30de5b60d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a woman turn up today, bearing in mind the price, and spend an hour picking it to bits. Clutch pedal was too high for her. Drivers door creaks. It has scratches. Explained to her that’s why it’s the price. Didn’t listen. Fml. I even hoovered it.

STILL HERE SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY £200