Mazda MX5 auto, 1.8 NB. Now sold pending funds.

xtriple

'V' spec, Eunos import, 1998 imported 2007 with 85000 kms on the clock. Clock was converted then to miles and has since done another 25000 miles (total about 75000 miles). Was fully rustproofed when imported, even inside the doors as well as all the chassis rails, it's really good underneath (MOT man was most complimentary about the condition) but it had a new drivers side wing panel fitted at this time which has gone rusty right underneath but the sill (cill) underneath is perfect!

It has: PAS, ABS, airbags, electric windows, leather, alarm/remote central locking, new stereo, woodrim steering wheel, mohair hood (nice order, no rips or tears or wear) and aftermarket alloys, windblocker. Hardtop (slightly different shade though same code).

It had new shocks and springs, discs and pads, leads and plugs, exhaust and cat, new cambelt, engine, gearbox and diff serviced last year (and just been serviced again) and all the tyres are good with loads of tread. They are cheap and nasty ones but grip well and seem fine to me. It is MOT'd until this time next year.

Bodywork is great, no rust, dents, scratches or nastys and is in 'Grace green metallic'. Interior is beige/cream leather, drivers seat was worn and cracked but got re-coloured (slightly wrong colour!) so looks fine, no rips or tears though. Carpets are spot on, passenger side of the dashboard has scratches from the previous owners dog (no, mine are not to blame!). The car is water tight, never leaks!

it drives perfectly, brakes are great, engine is a most sprightly little lump with no nasty noises, gearbox is A1 and the hold feature works as it should. Oh, and the ABS works as I found out in the snow!

I really like this car so a bit unsure about selling it, but it's not practical for me really with two dogs, so if it sells, then all good, if it doesn't, then equally, all good! There are not many NBs around in rust free condition (apart from the bit mentioned) and with so much recent work done so it ain't cheap, but worth it.

£1650.

post-17745-0-82989400-1520432883_thumb.jpg

post-17745-0-83734200-1520433484_thumb.jpg

post-17745-0-39014800-1520433497_thumb.jpg

post-17745-0-02092400-1520433509_thumb.jpg

post-17745-0-14017000-1520433522_thumb.jpg

I forgot to mention, there are STANDARD rear lights, spare front lights and a few other bits and bobs to go with it. Not sure if the standard lights retain the foglicht though, never looked!

Umm... Aren't you going to be a bit stuck if you sell this, the Kia and the Dollop?

The thought had occured to me! But, the chances of all three going at the same time must be one in a million (you watch...) so there should be one car floating around.

Bump you tight arsed buggers! Get it sodding bought, I will even throw in a hair dryer and a brush! Can't say fairer than that now can I? Oh, and I washed her again today, so all clean and shiny, If someone doesn't cough up soon, I will have to put fuel in it again!

My garage clearing mission starts tomorrow. I'm so serious about this I'm going to get to Tesco on the way home to get storage boxes, and I'm going to get up at 6am and start cracking on.

If you want it just say, I'm not in a rush to get rid, anytime n the next day or two will do! Seriously, if you want it just say,

I absolutely want it, but me getting it is contingent on me clearing the garage. If I've finished the weekend with a clear garage I will be able to say 100% yes I will have it.

If someone comes along before then waving a wad of cash at you then I'll just have to find myself something else to put in my nice clear garage :)

Well would you Adam and Eve it! Bloody thing is sold! Glad it didn;t go to anyone on here as I hate ripping people off if they are likely to find me and punch me in the face! Better price than the scrap man offered anyway :)

No, I am joking, it's a lovely car, I shall be sad to see it go :(