KIA Magentis or sale... cheap! Seems it's now a ROFFLE!

xtriple

Thanks guys, Pheobe and Chester will be very happy.

I will send pp details around and bank payment to the two shitters who don't do pp. 

As ever, no mention of roffle please and payment via the 'friends and family' bit please.

If we can get payment sorted then we could be on for a saturday roffle. Much excite!!!

I is da man.

Note to all rofflers, payment deets have gone out. Payment by Paypal unless otherwise communicated.

If we can get all the payments in before Saturdays Lotto deadline then Saturday should see a new owner for the Kia being identified.

Bon Chance everybody :)

Bugger me! I can't believe there's been so much interest in the middle dollop, but glad there has been! So all that remains to be seen is who I am collecting from the station on Sunday morning. :)  I shall get my crap out of it and remove as much of the spare dog from the rear carpets as I can bare to do before I feel sick but I am NOT cleaning the back seats!

Thanks Ken, I will remember you in my will :)

Dave.

Much wagging of tails by Phoebe and Chester to those who have paid. We have a current total of £350.

Outstanding roffle payment persons have been PM'd.

I have PM'd xtriple to see if he wants the roffle to go ahead tonight with part payments or wait until Wednesday.

Over to our very own xtriple......