Collection for Hendry

Stanky

To make more visible, there is a Fundrazr I've set up for collecting money for a wreath for his funeral and anything left over donated to an epilepsy charity as requested by his mother.

It can be found here: https://fundrazr.com/21KgC4?ref=ab_f6f8Y5

Any and all donations appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Well done everyone, we're up to a highly respectable £880 at time of writing. I'm keeping this open until the 31st, can we see if we can hit £1k? Pat on the back for everyone, this forum IS what it always was never meant to be.

Superb work everyone, in difficult circumstances.

Sums have been done, my wife has taken a step closer to divorcing me on grounds of unreasonable behaviour, and we have a final number.

The Fundrazr raised a total of £1018.48

The total after fees and PP handling charges is £966.93.

We will donate £483.47 to Epilepsy Scotland and £483.47 to The William Quarrier Scottish Epilepsy Centre with GiftAid which will turn the donations into £604.33 for each charity.

Well done all, this has been a great response in difficult circumstances.

We got an email today from Epilepsy Scotland:

Hello Autoshite

Thank you for the speedy reply. Please accept our most sincerest condolences on the loss of your colleague. Our thoughts are with his family at this difficult time. 

I have received your Gift Aid declaration so thank you for sending that on. Due to that we are able to claim an additional £119.12 on the donation meaning a grand total of £595.62 after the Paypal fee had been deducted. £595.62 is an amazing total to raise so please thank anyone who has been involved.

Yours sincerely

Adam Martin

Fundraising Assistant

Epilepsy Scotland, 48 Govan Road, Glasgow G51 1JL