Suzuki TC100s (x3 ish)

Jim Bell

Evening all. 

My father was slightly obsessed with Suzuki TC's and collected these three 100s. Yes, theyre 100s. Not 125s (as I understand it.)

Theres ONE TC125 project for sale on ebay at the moment and theyre asking £900.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1978-Suzuki-TC125-TS125-trail-2-stroke-us-import-restoration-project-899/253412162627?hash=item3b008abc43:g:2a0AAOSwg8taPrsX

I cant even find another TC100 for sale.

My father sadly passed away recently and the estate needs to be liquidated.

There are two "rolling" bikes and a third in bits. Theres also a load of spares that I have not and most likely will not be able to catalouge seperately.  Hes spent A LOT on parts from america though. His wife went light when we came across the bills in the garage.  One V5 present (for the most complete bike) No reason you couldnt apply for V5s for the other two.

I took some pics of some of the big bits, exhausts, mudgaurds, wheels, forks, recovered seat, racks, mirrors, lights etc.

I know the pics are shit. Sorry about that.

Bike one:

post-5435-0-98108900-1518891512_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-92685000-1518891536_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-73899300-1518891556_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-12705000-1518891579_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-45286000-1518891634_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-04495800-1518891658_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-98234900-1518892051_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-76054000-1518892090_thumb.jpg

As you can probably tell, all "three" bikes are restoration projects and I would assume that none are in a running state.

The asking price for all three and all the bits is £1100.  No negotiation on that I'm afraid.

Location is Northumberland, about 20 mins north of Hexham.

Feel free to share with anyone that might be interested.

Sorry for your loss . I had one of these ts's way back when , 35 years !!!

Whereabouts would they have to be collected from and are they going out to auction or shiters discount applies .

Thanks

Location is in the listing and the price is not negotiable I'm afraid.  Thats the decision of the next of kin, not me.

I will have them for the price given. I am in Scotland driving down back to Hereford on Thursday, so can pick them up on the way. 

Thats amazing!

BUT

Unfortunately Thurs is the day of the funeral. Couldnt do collection them I'm afraid mate.  Get in touch if theres any other day you could do man.

Thats amazing!

BUT

Unfortunately Thurs is the day of the funeral. Couldnt do collection them I'm afraid mate. Get in touch if theres any other day you could do man.

I also have a funeral on Thursday at 2:30, then driving to Wales for a funeral on Friday at 12:30!

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-A01W using Tapatalk

Well that kind of sounds like collection would be almost impossible man?

You may be right. I would be very rude to get you out of your father's wake to load a load of bikes into the back of a van. I shall open this back up to other shiters as this would be the only time I could collect. I lost my dad last year. Celibate his life on Thursday with a smile on your face and love in your heart. Think of all of the good times that you had. Take care mate.

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-A01W using Tapatalk

PM’s replied to JTS and TB. WW will speak to his mother tomorrow and we will see what is what.

Cheers

Due to various logistical and dates clashes from my end (abroad with work, house move,) and not wanting to complicate a delicate situation any further, I'm going to back out of this one. 

Thanks to TWB and OVRN for offers of help, I've PM'd you both. 

Best of luck WW, would love to see these lovey bikes remain on these pages!

Don't know much about these bikes, but that seems a very, very good price as anything like this are rising super quick in the money stakes. It doesn't help I'm afraid, but if I had the money, I'd be all over these. Plenty of 'Shipley' type couriers who'd pick them up in a van or something and, I dare say, it'd not be expensive in the general scheme of things, as they're a bargain to start with.

That counts me out as well unfortunately, thanks anyway Jacky, I had fun with the idea while it lasted. Whoever ends up with them will get a real rarity and loads of fun.

How many/ which did you want? I would be up for buying one/ some but not all. God knows how we could work out what goes with what or where the new parts should go though.