K11C Micra - collected!

loserone

give those metal supports behind the rear wheel that hold the rear bumper a good clean up , a known rot spot along with the rear sills ...

post-21637-0-32317000-1521319912_thumb.jpg

might be worth "breathing on the air  intake system , it restricts the air flow .....  I put some big holes in the closed end of the resonance tube which seemed to help at low revs ....

and if you get water dripping out of the heater motor , check this green plug out under the scuttle cover ..

post-21637-0-71197700-1521319986_thumb.jpg

OOOO does the whole plastic scuttle panel just remove cleanly? mines the pre-facelift. Also removing the bumper any tips on how for someone not mechanically inclined? (got a Haynes just wondering if any tips as do not fancy breaking something atm )

Once wipers removed there’s a Phillips screw in middle and a small clip on ds needs pulling towards you.

Under the rubber flap there’s a host of clips attached to the rubber they need a wiggle and lift upwards. A tac lifter is amazing for these.

Then scuttle should lift upwards it has clips on the underside they like to be a pain.

Just don’t put any pressure on the glass and you will be fine

front cross member ....  is a rust spot , it can be replaced , but check it over

attachicon.gifImage077.jpg

and make sure the fan resistor is clean , they can over heat and pop

attachicon.gifIMGP0216.JPG

MikeR, do you have, or does anyone have a spare fan resistor? The one in Ma_Sterlings Micra has popped since a long while now and needs replacing, I've never got around to replacing it as I've often forgotton to do so.

Really? Is it just the almera where they're 'not structural' and only an advisory?

The one on this one was fine last I looked. It'll need discs and pads soonish, and if it's being used round corners I;d highly recommended replacing the springs and dampers..