Zafira A. *fuk this car*

Jim Bell

After the success of Car number one, we moved on to Car number 2.

Gaze upon it and say to yourself softly: all vauxhalls are shit.

attachicon.gif20180212_125923.jpg

Thats right.

Its a people carrier. Kind of.

Speed: stopped dead.

Direction: none.

Regrets: Ive had a few.

Fuel: Duel.

Poo count: steady as she goes.

The minicabber's favourite in London before the Pious came along.

Zaf does look like a good car, I can imagine having driven a couple* of miles around there that rising temps probably weren't likely to be an issue given the levels of stationary traffic I didn't notice.

318 is brilliant - couple of niggles sure, but it's telling how much nicer a place to be it is than that Lexus I test drove on Saturday at 10x the 'price'.  I never met the man, but I figure that's a testament.

Cheers man.

No shes fine thanks. You can give her a scratch behind the ear though.

Ha! Was a genuine question. We’ve had our bitch for just over 12 months, but it’s only very recently that they’ve started to pong. Had them emptied at the vets once and she now smells like the result of session on dirty burgers again. Never had this issue with our old one. Weird.

Sorry to veer off-topic though. I hope the Zafira coolage problem is easily resolved.

2. I’d have kept the E46.

He still has - WW is very kindly helping me out of a temporary hole in the fleet.  Sadly petrol BMW saloons of this era are not well known for their good fuel economy around town, or their prowess at carrying dogs, regardless of the requirement to regularly squeeze anal glands (or otherwise).

Currently it's not too far away and WW is obv. more than welcome to come and burn some petrol in it at any time, since it's his car!

Ha! Was a genuine question. We’ve had our bitch for just over 12 months, but it’s only very recently that they’ve started to pong. Had them emptied at the vets once and she now smells like the result of session on dirty burgers again. Never had this issue with our old one. Weird.

Sorry to veer off-topic though. I hope the Zafira coolage problem is easily resolved.

No man, shes never had any issues. I dont think its common in Greyhounds to be honest.

3 zaffys.... good all rounders, especially in Dti form...apart from self destructing Bosch diesel pumps!!! 1800 is tad heavy on fuel (think i averaged 23mpg in my last one) whereas diesel never dropped below 45mpg...quite useful shite carriers too..

We headed west and skirted through Gateshead and over into Newcastle. Traffic was a bit shit so we trundled steadily and discussed current events and politics. This somehow caused a great cramping of the guts which quickly melted into a ferocious need to evacuate my bowels. I had to stop the car and run around like an angry goose looking desperately for a public shithouse.

I found one.

attachicon.gif20180212_102059.jpg

Follows is my Trip Advisor review:

I found the public conveniences located in the Grainger Town multi storey car park most convenient. The environment was light and airy, the door lock snapped shut with a reassuring CLACK and I did enjoy the smell of exhaust fumes and the sound of passing vehicles while I made mess at some length. The tap water was hot, the handsoap was effective and the hand dryer though loud, was effective. The whole experience was marred only by the quality of the tissue paper, which yielded to my digit far too readily for my liking. The smell, though atrocious, was to be expected and mostly of my own making.

3.5 stars. Would poop again.

All the unpleasantness concluded, we were back on the road.

Time: 10:16.

Direction: West.

Speed: Hammer down.

Starsign: Sagitarius

Poop count: Duo.

Sad times indeed. Sorting out all his belongings will be hard, hope you get on ok with it.

On a more happy note your shiteadvisor review is total class.  :mrgreen: