Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

New Shite (More Pics Added)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 OFFLINE   55bloke

55bloke

• Full Members
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationSheffield

Posted 21 September 2007 - 12:55 PM

I love this - whatever happened to the great trend of old people adding extras to their cars? The red light on the parcel shelf is a brilliantly crap idea - I absolutely love it - you must recreate it!RIP Squadron Leader Frost - your car and its accessories will live on!

A late contribution to this thread, due to our hols. My dad had a switch wired into the circuit for the brake lights on our Mk 1 Cortina estate, so he could flick them on without actually braking, when someone got too close to the back. Genius!!

#32 Guest_greenvanman_*

Guest_greenvanman_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:12 PM

Most cars have reasonable speakers in these days, but many of my earlier efforts either had none or rubbish ones. So I would routinely 'fix' this problem using a roll of bell wire and a pair of speakers from a deceased Crown music centre on the back seat. Undoubtedly the 1980s equivalent of Barry and his Corsa full of disco speakers - pure class!

#33 OFFLINE   Daniel H

Daniel H

Rank Morris Ital

• Full Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 12:57 PM

These photos were taken around 1993, a time when it was Frost's pride and joy :lol:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#34 OFFLINE   MrRegieRitmo

MrRegieRitmo

• Full Members
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationS Coast England

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:17 PM

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c391/d...

Which one is he? :?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users