2000 Saab 9-5 2 3 LPT Auto Estate £350 SOLD

Steve79

Due to the impending arrival of my Rover 820si i'm reluctantly putting the saab up for sale.

I would love to keep both of these but i would also like to keep both of my bollocks and the missus will be kicking those into the middle of next year if the saab isn't gone.

Good bits:

*Mot till 22/08/2018
*Drives well with no smoke from engine or clunking from autobox.
*All electrical goodies working
*Replacement SID unit fitted with 99.9% of pixels working

Bad bits:

*Bodywork is ok but scratched in a few places (shown on rear door on last picture) and could do with new interior grab handle on drivers door.
*Abs Warning lights on but abs working ok
*aircon needs recharging

Its got 163k on the clock but drives nicely and has the 2.3 lpt engine with 180bhp which with a modest outlay of around £100 with karl at noobtube will get you to 225bhp.

No swaps/xbox/broken iphones!

Can't be arsed with gumtree muppets or ebay so its only on here for sale.

post-5607-0-26524600-1517984252_thumb.jpg

post-5607-0-75263300-1517984275_thumb.jpg

post-5607-0-19290100-1517984353_thumb.jpg

post-5607-0-93214900-1517984693_thumb.jpg

Oh that's lovely. I heart those estates.

Its almost a shame that I have got the pug coming otherwise i reckon I could persuade missus Moog that I needed this

Go for it hun X

You never did come around to read those ABS codes. The offer is still there if you want it!

Hi Simon, sorry didn't make it round to you. Wife gave birth to our first in october and the little one has been taking up most of our free time. Wife bought me a ds150e clone for xmas so have now managed to get the code off of it. It says abs pump valve. ABS works fine though!

Pity that you don't want any swapz. As would happily swap for the very white Rover 416 SI. Unused but worthy. Unused as in another estate car would be handy!

I was actually looking for a 214sei or failing that a tidy 400 before i happened upon the 820si.

Got to get rid of one car though. Won't sell the XJ8 so its got to be the saab.

Insurance is GO! Now for the more difficult job of getting it past Mrs Optix. Further bulletins as events warrant!

Did you not think of doing it the other way around?! You know - getting clearance before undertaking a credit check?!  Either way - good luck.  My wife hates shite old cars, but even she can see this as an absurd bargain.  

I made it home! Forgot to take petrol station shot, and missed the chance to do an epic collection thread covering the 7 miles between my house and Steve's... sorry everyone.

It is very smooooooooth. More so than the Espace in fact. The autobox is a bit less refined though. I'm looking forward to getting to know it. If I sort out the other niggles, that remap looks rather tempting.

I'm happy that it feels like a Saab, not a Vauxhall :)