(You cannot get) A "Nailed On" Classic for less than two grand.

Conrad D. Conelrad

SOLD

P6 V8 3500 AUTO

26245063308_9b1872723b_b.jpg

P6 by Conrad Conelrad, on Flickr

You know this car. I bought it in 2014. Somewhere there's a thread with the full story and loads of posts about how easy to live with and reliable it's been, but don't look for that thread or read it it's probably really boring.

25246924357_32ef53fbaa_b.jpg

p6-sale-01 by Conrad Conelrad, on Flickr

It has MOT until the 18th July, and will be exempt from May. It is, of course, tax exempt. It is a scruffy thing but generally sound. It ideally wants painting in the original Scarab Blue to compliment its beautiful and rare Mango interior. The current paint is shit, really shit.

It has started leaking brake fluid from one of the rear calipers a bit, and this will need to be fixed. Seals are included, all you have to do is fit 'em. It also has an oil leak from the engine. You can fix that too, if you like.

39219981205_f2abcec7c7_b.jpg

1975 Rover 3500 Engine by Conrad Conelrad, on Flickr

Under the bonnet you'll find a lovely HUCO electric fuel pump and Powerspark electronic distributor. Good tyres.

The radio does not work, but it lights up real pretty.

Shiter's Price

£1999.99

My location:

post-17021-0-99820100-1517935013_thumb.jpg

I can collect you from the train station or the airport.

Hhhhnnnnnnngggggg.. I would really love this.  I have been toying with the idea of getting rid of all my other shit and just having one classic that I can actually use.

I suspect there is no way I can sell all my other crap first and then buy this, as anyone who has the cash available right now will have this in a heartbeat.