Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

• Please log in to reply
53975 replies to this topic

#53971 OFFLINE   omegod

omegod

• Full Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • 30 thanks
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted Today, 08:45 PM

I've just convinced my ginger daughter that gingers shouldn't interbreed as that's what causes Albinism, I'd love it if she repeats this in a biology lesson 

#53972 ONLINE   Bren

Bren

• Full Members
  • 7,229 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • LocationI dunno man - i only just got here meself!

Posted Today, 08:53 PM

Watching period road tests of muscle cars on youtube - Bud Lindemann is the host of whatever programme they were taken from. His commentry is very good and the music is like something from a 70's strip club.

While the cars were very quick in a straight line around the bends were hilarious - go and see.

#53973 ONLINE   danthecapriman

danthecapriman

• Full Members
  • 5,641 posts
  • 60 thanks
  • LocationWaterlooville, Hampshire

Posted Today, 08:59 PM

Today has been absolutely glorious! I’ve decided spring is now definitely here and winter has taken its shit and fucked off because it’s a cunt and nobody likes it. At long last.

Anyway, I took the dogs for a walk out in the country, went through a rapeseed field which smelt absolutely gorgeous! Lovely warm sunny day to be out and about. Lots of trees and bushes starting to get their leaves and blossom too.
Went home and sat my arse out in the garden in the warmest sunniest spot. It’s just so nice to finally go outside and feel comfortable temperature wise and not get rained on.
Such a nice evening I washed and polished the volvo too.
  • LightBulbFun likes this
1973 Mercury Marquis Brougham 429 V8
1974 Ford Capri 1.6 L
1984 Ford Transit 2.0 100L LWB high roof
1988 Volvo 740 2.3 GLE estate

#53974 ONLINE   Timewaster

Timewaster

Yeah, yeah.. I'll do it in a minute....

• Full Members
  • 6,055 posts
  • 20 thanks
  • LocationThe sticks

Posted Today, 09:01 PM

I bet if you pulled up at the services and the electrical charging bays were full of diesels you’d laugh like a drain if your Tesla had 10% charge.

The hatched area is the electric car spaces, no?
Pete M wrote:
Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, I can't believe I'm sad enough as to post on the interweb

Des wrote:
the fine art that is welding, like trying to shovel butter into a badgers arse with a soldering iron.

Don't suffer in silence. Samaritans 116 123

#53975 ONLINE   SiC

SiC

• Full Members
  • 10,637 posts
  • 120 thanks
  • LocationBristol

Posted Today, 09:02 PM

Today has been absolutely glorious! I’ve decided spring is now definitely here and winter has taken its shit and fucked off because it’s a cunt and nobody likes it. At long last.

Anyway, I took the dogs for a walk out in the country, went through a rapeseed field which smelt absolutely gorgeous! Lovely warm sunny day to be out and about. Lots of trees and bushes starting to get their leaves and blossom too.
Went home and sat my arse out in the garden in the warmest sunniest spot. It’s just so nice to finally go outside and feel comfortable temperature wise and not get rained on.
Such a nice evening I washed and polished the volvo too.

Get much done on the Capri? ;)
  • danthecapriman likes this
Oldies: 1972 Austin 1100 2dr - Project Rust bucket, 1974 MGB GT - A stereotypical classic car.
Moderns: 2000 Boxster - New enough to drive sublimely but old enough to nearly feel like a classic, 2010 Aldi A4 - Owned to placate the wife on my crap buying.

#53976 ONLINE   danthecapriman

danthecapriman

• Full Members
  • 5,641 posts
  • 60 thanks
  • LocationWaterlooville, Hampshire

Posted Today, 09:09 PM

Get much done on the Capri? ;)

Errr...

Best intentions and all that!
Though I did dig out some of the shorter new brake pipes I’ve made up, cleaned them with some white spirit and gave them a coat of clear engine bay lacquer to stop them corroding green. They’re ready to go on the car now, so that’s something?
1973 Mercury Marquis Brougham 429 V8
1974 Ford Capri 1.6 L
1984 Ford Transit 2.0 100L LWB high roof
1988 Volvo 740 2.3 GLE estate

5 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

catsinthewelder, SiC, WhyAreYouDeletingMyAccount