What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

can I go one better with my road side find ?

attachicon.gif20181116_140902.jpg

Oh, that's what it's meant to look like.

I was given one of those.... Some of the sockets broke, the rachet just started spinning and I used the screwdriver as an impact driver and it shattered like a cheap lollipop in a rottweilers mouth.

Every time I go to the shed I notice the lid of it got blown by the wind into the pond. Not been arsed to fish it out yet.

Last time I got asked for ID I was flattered and nearly asked them out

The last time I was ID'd was when I was 18, and because I had a 16-to-18 season rail ticket and they didn't believe that I was only 18. Having a decent beard - trimmed and shaped - that wasn't wispy bumfluff nor resembled a burst cushion probably didn't help...

More a sigh of resignation than a grin. It never surprises me when I see a car that should not exist in the antipodies. But this is yellow and van-like. I did not think they could be road registered here, but it looks like stuno is wrong again. 

Spotted on a real estate ad.

post-2915-0-15891100-1547942786_thumb.jpg

Driving into town today I see something blue on the side of the road. Ooohhhhh tarpaulin says I. On the way back with junior crusty I see it's still there. Pull over have a look (if there was a dead body in it I would have shit myself!) Only a virtually new unholed tarp!

Kids now think I'm crazy picking shite up off the side of the road, but who doesn't need more tarps????

attachicon.gifIMG_20190119_104432.jpg

I once founs 2 10L jerry cans on the side of the road, about 20 metres apart.

I picked them up and put them together under a tree near where I found them and waited to see if they were collected by their owner. A week later they were still there so I claimed them.

More a sigh of resignation than a grin. It never surprises me when I see a car that should not exist in the antipodies. But this is yellow and van-like. I did not think they could be road registered here, but it looks like stuno is wrong again. 

Spotted on a real estate ad.

attachicon.giffar sided.jpg

bit like frogchod - a car in a place you wouldnt expect :D

^ Loads of interesting stuff reported there, including a Tagora and a Renner 30, and a Toronado.

Will be good to see more pics as they become available.

Miura's reported as having a "broken crankhandle".

Can you imagine sticking a crank handle on the end of a V12, cranking by hand, and firing it up?

No wonder it's broken.

Must have added to the drama of returning to your car with a sexy bird on your arm in 1970s St Tropez.

ZaNd0hN.jpg

Don't look for the ignition button mate, there isn't one.

Posted on the 2cv Facebook friends page, learn French with pictograms!

https://www.facebook.com/100000166009894/posts/2502549263093916/

It’s all great and the last scene is not safe for children.

https://youtu.be/RTH9MKiYvM0

Refilled the brake fluid today with an eezibleed which always leaves the reservoir too full, fuckwit brainwave when I spot a big bit of fat tubing, I'll suck a bit into that then blow it out, turns out I've a better suck than a £50 whore and I got a gobfull of brake fluid 

It tastes horrific, as did the washing up liquid gargle to follow  

I think there's a lesson to be learned  :mad:

Refilled the brake fluid today with an eezibleed which always leaves the reservoir too full, fuckwit brainwave when I spot a big bit of fat tubing, I'll suck a bit into that then blow it out, turns out I've a better suck than a £50 whore and I got a gobfull of brake fluid 

those sqirty tops from  bath side soap dispensers are handy ?

put bottom hoze in fluid and bang away ...

Last time I got asked for ID I was flattered and nearly asked them out

I didn't ever get asked for ID until I was 27.  Didn't get ID'd when I was 15.

Went into a pub a few years back with a (young looking but 28-year-old mate) and she was ID'd.  I laughed and told them how funny it was, given that I was younger than her and then they ID'd me.  Oh well.

You can get a primer bulb off eBay for about £2, they look like a rubber grenade and avoid those sort of experiences.

I slipped earlier and had a bit of an accident.

cc702bdab2ac5cc14e38f290dcad6991.jpg

Why the grin? Well I usually wear welding gauntlets but I was only wearing thin gloves this time. Given how quickly a flap disc can munch through metal, I am extremely lucky this didn't end out much worse.

Posted on the 2cv Facebook friends page, learn French with pictograms!

https://www.facebook.com/100000166009894/posts/2502549263093916/

It’s all great and the last scene is not safe for children.

Saw this over on FB, my step son wanted to watch... glad I watched it first!

Actually things have turned serious , I keep sipping the stuff and now love the taste, I've done two bottles of DOT4 today, my wife think's I'm addicted to it , I'm  not though.................................I can stop anytime   :-D

Actually things have turned serious , I keep sipping the stuff and now love the taste, I've done two bottles of DOT4 today, my wife think's I'm addicted to it , I'm  not though.................................I can stop anytime   :-D

I see someone else has the Cavcraft book of jokes to hand.

bought mp3 off amazon

put it into phone

downloaded their app :rolleyes:

logged in and - expecting this album only 10 songs

nope

319 tracks

wtf

have been on amazon since 2001 - dont buy this kinda thing off them much - cant remember doing all that :D

They give you MP3s of every song you've ever bought, regardless of format, so if you bought a CD (remember when people did that?) you also get a digital version, so you'll probably find that you've got MP3s of every album/single you've ever bought on there. Not just MP3s

Gateway drug. Leads to hardcore shit like LHM.