What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I've been home from work almost 10mins & Jura Journey is my new favourite Scotch, it's damn smooth & smokey. I will be buying this again when my stocks run low.

Rude not too as I'm on call tomorrow so can't drink then.

Jura Superstition is my favourite, I'll be having a few of those at the bells.

Right, sorry, I know it’s un fashionable on here’s but the grin is it’s a Christmas.

Had a great day out with good friends I haven’t seen for ages and had what can only be described as a skinful. Now at home, had a belly full of takeaway and cuddled up with AlfaFemale.

Tomorrow will be spent with friends and family and a fair few libations of the alcoholic variety. I know others have a reason not to get into the festive spirit but I love it.

Love to you and yours,

Boun Natalie et tuti

Love my p9, the Leica camera is spot on. Upgrade in May and i going to be get a p20 too.

I have a P20 pro and it's great. Had a p9 before and loved that too.

Knocks spots off of Mrs Sills Iphone shite.

The most annoying thing is they taken the finger print unlock from the back (where you naturally pick it up) to the front like the iphone and its a bit shit.

Drove the Buick to Reading today as we are spending a few days at the other halfs parents house.

So many people stared at it on the way here. It's quite something how slow it initially is off the line, but it builds up very quickly. Overdrive makes it seriously quiet on the motorway too.

I also saw a really ropey Belmont on the drive here!

Just do not go to the  centre at night. I used to live there and am a shamed of what has happened.

Shame they cant track drones too :shock::mrgreen:

Sorry to be pedantic but I think it came from saddle bags. Before plastic luggage tat.

You might be right, but I don't recall seeing anything with bags labelled as a bagger.

That's quite cool in a terrible way, how does a printer pen work?

Terrible? Why I ought to....!

It takes the filament wire you'd buy for a proper 3D printer but it's a chunky pen... The filament feeds into the back and it's got a heated nib like a hot glue gun. Feeds through at a set rate (you can choose the speed but you sort of set it beforehand rather than being able to vary it whilst you draw)

You then just draw onto a sheet of acetate and it sets in about 5 seconds. It mostly sticks to previously set material so I was able to do the rear forks in two parts by holding the acetate at an angle. Same with joining the forks to the frame.

You've only got feed/stop so it helps to have something to draw on top of, you've got no time to dither once it's feeding.

Obvs no match for a 3D printer, it's just a toy really but I've got a load of filament including glow in the dark so the whole house is getting crudely drawn cocks stuck to the ceilings later.