What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Useless fact you may or may not know (like any fact, i guess - you either know it or you dont, wasn't much point in me starting with that) Geraldine Moffat from Get Carter is the mum of the lads who do the Grand Theft Auto games.

attachicon.giff6452e8e76674de9791041454ace7be6.jpg

Standard friday/saturday apparel for the northeast, although my limited experience is that you normally need to buy them a drink before they flash their knickers at you; you can tell Caine isn't a local, he's got 3 layers of clothing on. Get Carter is a top film, top direction and top choonz from Budd.

I have the P9 and older one. I used the gmail client thing even for my bt internet. Worked that way.

Thanks, that (Gmail) is what my lad set up for me, works with Yahoo it seems, so happy with that. It's a bit different using an Android 'phone after years with iPhones, but pretty confident I'll get used to it.

Magic box so easy to fit even an idiot like me can do it!  All the horrible running problems seem to have disappeared, though starting is no better or worse than ever it was.  It's been a few years since it's run this well, tbh, so I'm hoping it turns out to be a decent long term fix.

post-5335-0-07852200-1545659771_thumb.jpg

Talking of shit films, Under Siege was on the other day. That's the sort of bilge to be watching at Christmas. Needless to say I did.

For those that haven't seen it, Steven Seagull takes on a group of nuclear terrorists posing as a rock band. the terrorists get themselves hired for a party aboard the USS Missouri, a battleship en route to Pearl Harbor for decommissioning. They plan to steal the ship's nuclear arsenal but haven't reckoned on the intervention of the ship's chef, a decorated former Navy SEAL.

It also has Erika Eleniak jumping out of a cake with her wabs out.

Having a car with a cassette player has really reopened me to all those gems from the late 80’s that you’d probably not bother listening to if were the CD, you’d skip to all the familiar stuff. Classics like ‘Everyday is like Sunday’ by Morrissey or ‘I don’t want to go on with you like that’ Elton John. Anyone care to guess which tape I’ve got on though?

Having a car with a cassette player has really reopened me to all those gems from the late 80’s that you’d probably not bother listening to if were the CD, you’d skip to all the familiar stuff. Classics like ‘Everyday is like Sunday’ by Morrissey or ‘I don’t want to go on with you like that’ Elton John. Anyone care to guess which tape I’ve got on though?

Hits 47

Drove the Buick to Reading today as we are spending a few days at the other halfs parents house.

So many people stared at it on the way here. It's quite something how slow it initially is off the line, but it builds up very quickly. Overdrive makes it seriously quiet on the motorway too.

I also saw a really ropey Belmont on the drive here!

Track search? I had that on a few headunits too. It only ever worked on new tapes as once they got old & hissy it picked the hiss up as music.

For those that haven't seen it, Steven Seagull takes on a group of nuclear terrorists posing as a rock band. the terrorists get themselves hired for a party aboard the USS Missouri, a battleship en route to Pearl Harbor for decommissioning. They plan to steal the ship's nuclear arsenal but haven't reckoned on the intervention of the ship's chef, a decorated former Navy SEAL.

It also has Erika Eleniak jumping out of a cake with her wabs out.

In tonight also been on 6523764322 times since beginning of Dec 2 was on also mmmm Katharine heigl