What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1000W-Power-Supply-PSU-SATA-ATX-24-PIN-Silent-Fan-Computer-PC-Active-PFC-Gaming/292874495191?hash=item4430ae24d7:g:F6sAAOSwcR5bo19i

Tech related, sure, but the shonky effort they made with the pictures and the hilarious description made me smile.

surprised its not been covered in Bit coin mining BS  :mrgreen:

Umm on a collection mission posted on FB, not me (mines still broken) but this should be travelling down the M6 from Cumbria later today with another Umm on the trailer.

Umms all over the place, yay,

48418968_10156017017845975_5721531084114493440_o.jpg

I can report multiple sightings of another UMM in the wild around the Horsham, West Sussex area this year!

Got a letter from a bank that I had a credit card with years ago - I closed it maybe five years ago.

They made a miscalculation on the interest and have sent me a cheque for a refund.

Of £3.26.

I had an identical letter from Vanquis from a credit card I had years ago when I was stupid for exactly thr same amount!

And Supernaut, you can afford that Fiat Punto you've always dreamed of now

Just had a phone call.

I start a new job on the 7th of January. I'll be providing remote support for satellite comms stuff. The pay is significantly more than what I was on at my previous role.

Fuck yeeeaaaaah! The interview was only on Monday, so that was bloody quick!

Nice one.

New year, new start, new direction to focus technical interest, etc.

Still based Abdn area?

I know its the Daily Mail.... But, a guy selling a TT on eBay for £15k.... Guy offers £6k then calls him a time waster for saying no. Then the seller sends him on a small goose chase.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6515723/Car-seller-tricks-rude-buyer-12-mile-wild-goose-chase.html

Probably fake obvs.

Just had a phone call.

I start a new job on the 7th of January. I'll be providing remote support for satellite comms stuff. The pay is significantly more than what I was on at my previous role.

Fuck yeeeaaaaah! The interview was only on Monday, so that was bloody quick!

Get the fuck in! Hopefully there'll be some talent there too.