What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I have just bought a watch for 'charidee' originally it cost £15 I have just paid £30 for it secondhand.

attachicon.gif5d536b35fdd3b208e53b1f22c7dd555e.jpg

Does this make you laugh as well?

Get a proper strap on that and from a couple of feet away it looks a bit like this

post-3538-0-41639200-1542457374_thumb.jpeg

I’m just reading the Waitrose weekend paper thing, and there’s an article on what seems like a brilliant idea. A phone app that allows blind people to call the sighted that have the app for assistance. Eg whilst shopping, choosing a tin from a cupboard or finding something on the floor.

BeMyEyes.

post-8687-0-81088900-1542463714_thumb.jpeg

It was a joke , but while we're on the subject I'm on the road early Saturday mornings but since its started getting dark earlier I'm having to leave before 6am to avoid all the twats leaving Hermes then riding down a dark country lane thinking a hi viz vest is all that's needed to keep them alive

It was a joke , but while we're on the subject I'm on the road early Saturday mornings but since its started getting dark earlier I'm having to leave before 6am to avoid all the twats leaving Hermes then riding down a dark country lane thinking a hi viz vest is all that's needed to keep them alive

Well that’s nothing to do with me and Hundreds of Thousands of others riding to work who are lit up to be seen from space and stop at lights. Stop tarring everyone with the same brush. It’s not a joke when ignorant daily mail reading morons try and run you off the road because “ you’re all the same”.

Well that’s nothing to do with me and Hundreds of Thousands of others riding to work who are lit up to be seen from space and stop at lights. Stop tarring everyone with the same brush. It’s not a joke when ignorant daily mail reading morons try and run you off the road because “ you’re all the same”.

Who said it was anything to do with you. how do I know you even own a bike.

Driving for a living I've seen cyclists ride through red lights almost daily, I'd never seen the video before and thought it was funny so posted it in the what makes you grin thread

Who said it was anything to do with you. how do I know you even own a bike.

Driving for a living I've seen cyclists ride through red lights almost daily, I'd never seen the video before and thought it was funny so posted it in the what makes you grin thread

You don’t know it’s anything to do with me, but you weren’t directing it at me.

You started your post “ cyclists”.

Then posted the link. Presumably you think all cyclists are the same? And all deserve to die?

Would you have posted the same referencing women? Jews? Muslims?

I cycle. I appreciate the irony of the video and it did make me chuckle slightly.

Well I’m not in the chuckling mood this weekend. And people thinking that all cyclists are the same is a straw too many for the camel.

Also, ha ha, yesterday I saw 17 cars drive through red lights. I counted naturally. One to enter a box junction blocking our path. Not one single bike though.

Had to hand signal to stop a peleton of cyclists today who decided they wouldn't wait in the queue of drivers waiting to turn and would instead over take on the right :(

On the other hand I witnessed motoring fuck wittery whilst waiting for a place to over take said peleton and a amg merc overtook from 2 cars back whilst rounding a blind bend. Obviously must have worked for the NSA or something with a live link to a satelite as it was the only way they could know they weren't going to hit an oncoming vehicle.

Well I’m not in the chuckling mood this weekend. And people thinking that all cyclists are the same is a straw too many for the camel.

Also, ha ha, yesterday I saw 17 cars drive through red lights. I counted naturally. One to enter a box junction blocking our path. Not one single bike though.

I've seen many cars jump red lights by a second or two or sneak through on amber hoping they're over the line before red but I can't say I've ever seen a car driver look at a red light that's been red for 20 seconds then just drive through it like it wasn't there , but I guess that's to do with them having number plates that are traceable , I'm sure if they weren't many more would do it

I'm sorry if my title "cyclists" offended you but I was off to the pub so it was the first thing that came into my head

I'm a cyclist and that is fucking funny to me. I'm not in the least offended.

There does seem to be a fair few cyclists with a death wish.

Why cycle on a road at all, if there's a perfectly good cycle path????

Whilst waiting as traffic lights today a cyclist undertook me. I would usually position my car further to the right but the car in front was turning right so I positioned myself to the left. As I pull away a cyclist appears in my perifial Vision to the left. The fucker is so close that his handlebars are mm from my wing mirror.

He didn't fall off but fuck me, he was close.

My wife freely admits to hating cyclists. All cyclists.

I assume she means me too??