What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I know I’m a cunt alright? But look at how Autoshite it is

attachicon.gifC7EB947B-D640-4245-945E-C905958988C7.png

attachicon.gif100C612F-2FDB-456F-8A9D-F7C3181B950D.jpeg

That's a whole new level of minging. 

When I was looking for a Maserati quattroporte a few years ago some of the colour combinations were how can I put it , very personal (awful)

One I did fall in love with however was black with a brown leather interior , it looked fantastic but way out of budget unfortunately

Painted the inside of our front door last night and this morning it looks pretty darn good.

The fumes from the Dulux trade gloss are getting a bit nauseating but by heck it gives lovely finish. Might not use it in the rest of the house though as it is really potent stuff!

Painted the inside of our front door last night and this morning it looks pretty darn good.

The fumes from the Dulux trade gloss are getting a bit nauseating but by heck it gives lovely finish. Might not use it in the rest of the house though as it is really potent stuff!

It's a lot less potent than it used to be.

This reminds me of when i did some glossing and her indoors put some chopped onions around the area as her dad said it would help clear the smell.

A while later she asked why were the bowls of raw onions now empty.

Turns out Joey our Beagle had eaten the bleedin lot.

Has it not occurred that they threw it away, because Winter.

People around here throw plenty of good stuff away. I can't find anything wrong with it save the missing pegs and guy lines. And the zip on the bag has broken, but a new one can be stitched in.

I probably use my gazebo more in the winter and when the weather is crap tbh. It's great for putting up over a car I'm working on then it doesn't matter if (when) it rains/snows etc.

I have some furniture to sand down and varnish, so I'm sure this would make a suitable working space. Provided the cat doesn't piss up it.

Had a very pleasant visit from Cort16 of this parish, who stopped in on his way (slightly dog-leg) through the area. Tea consumed, vehicles admired, shop spoken.

Nice to have met you, stop in any time!

Phil

Can confirm that despite mixing up my user name Phil is a lovely guy who has actual Forrest Gump shrimp boats parked at the end of his road.  I rudely arrived empty handed at dinner time and he fed me, made tea and spent an enjoyable hour chatting about Pontiacs.

This reminds me of when i did some glossing and her indoors put some chopped onions around the area as her dad said it would help clear the smell.

A while later she asked why were the bowls of raw onions now empty.

Turns out Joey our Beagle had eaten the bleedin lot.

Were there other smells as a result?

Can confirm that despite mixing up my user name Phil is a lovely guy who has actual Forrest Gump shrimp boats parked at the end of his road.  I rudely arrived empty handed at dinner time and he fed me, made tea and spent an enjoyable hour chatting about Pontiacs.

Fixed my error. My excuse, hadn't slept and one hell of a day at work.

And yes. Dem dere bateaux dey go shrimpin'.

Up da bayou, down da bayou but never 'cross da bayou!

Phil