What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Had a great night in liverpool last night at the naval club, it was a cabaret night hosted by Ricky tomlinson with Tony Barton and Stephanie Ayres doing slots of comedy. that mrs fp got us all tickets for, I didn't stop laughing all night, it was like going back in time all it was missing was fag smoke in the air

Its funny who you meet in the toilets

post-4828-0-81324400-1540024680_thumb.jpg

A great bloke in my eyes had lots of time for people

My friend* was once smoking a joint late at night in the carpark of a posh hotel, and when they finally gathered the courage to press the buzzer to get the night manager to let them in, they walked to the door to find RT rocked up at the door with two security guards in a blacked out grand voyager.

When he asked if they had pressed the bell he realised they were past the point of being able to speak, so talked to the manager quickly and they were able to get to their room without needing to converse with anyone.

Top man

Just been offered my 3rd garage from Aylesbury council... The line on their letter that says 'if we do not hear from you, you will be removed from the waiting list' must be bollocks, or there is no waiting list...

Almost tempted, I could clear the house down and we could finally sort out the loft, I could even offer lots of it to my parents whilst they move house, but then I don't want to be 'that person' with 3 garages full of shit that I never touch, plus it would be a 20 mile round trip to get anything out of it. Plus I can't see where it is on google streetview to check it's not a fucked shell...

But if I wait maybe one will come up that's a bit closer... It'll always be 8 miles away minimum as it's aylesbury and not oxon, but the other side of aylesbury is too far for me to be arsed with

Sublet and spend the £££ on hoovers.

Had a great night in liverpool last night at the naval club, it was a cabaret night hosted by Ricky tomlinson with Tony Barton and Stephanie Ayres doing slots of comedy. that mrs fp got us all tickets for, I didn't stop laughing all night, it was like going back in time all it was missing was fag smoke in the air

attachicon.gif20181019_213538.jpg

Friggin hell the Navy club,I used to get up to some mischief in there on a Friday night, If you couldn't pull there you'd never pull anywhere  

attachicon.gif20181019_213538.jpg

I wouldn’t have recognised him! He’s still fighting the imprisonment conviction isn’t he?

Soz for surreptitious potato cam shot but loved the arse end of this Rover 25 I parked up next to in Ilkeston with every 'go faster' badge going - 16V, Motorsport, SRi, Type R. The wheel arches were in black....gaffertape.

post-20951-0-27052900-1540060027_thumb.jpg

So you'd imagine the driver would be some chavved up yoof, right ?

You'd be wrong - it was a gifferette with a lovely silver perm. WTAF

(As payback, my 45's alarm then went off, then the old starter motor problem came back to haunt me after many weeks absent, so I was stuck there for a few minutes faffing about waiting for the lovely V6 roar to kick in again - damn shame cos there could have been a lovely convoy of another 45 saloon, the Motorsport 25 and my V6 filing out of the car park together).

this morning was brightened up again ,

the lady next door followed up her " did I have a big tool she could have "   ,    plumber needed a bigger spanner !

with

"can I have a long screw "         to fasten down the loo !

a good rummage in my old lunch box satisfied her ........

the lady next door followed up her " did I have a big tool she could have " , plumber needed a bigger spanner !

with

"can I have a long screw " to fasten down the loo !

Nice to see Robin Askwith is still doing ok

Working at a customers house yesterday and I asked him to show me the ferrari he's got. It's a 488 twin turbo. 0-100 in 6 seconds. 201 mph top speed. £65k of optional extras. That f1 steering wheel was £8k!. All yours for a total of £250k. Muat be nice.f49d078bc81d621d34bff521639c8e87.jpg767eb5d93b4f394a3cac02337c01ed85.jpge200920b2d6fce3ecc105fb38a8fefbf.jpg9a5028e561da39646c4a1d25c06024fc.jpg1a24f2ca57104081f9e344e4928d2c30.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh how the top 10% live. If you’ve got it flaunt it baby.

the lady next door followed up her " did I have a big tool she could have "   ,    plumber needed a bigger spanner !

with

"can I have a long screw "         to fasten down the loo !

While looking at Amazon product description for an amplifier board I came across these reassuring words:

Comprehensive protection: Reverse connection protection/ Speaker output short circuit protection/ Power anti-shock protection/ no "POP" sonic boom when turn on/turn off

And then these instructions:

2. Please mount install this amplifier bpard on somewhere without metal and other conductive objects to avoid causing short circuit or current sound;
3. Increase the heat sink when meeting with high-voltage power supply, cooling at high power output state.

The Engrish is strong with this one!