What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I do that all the time, and worse. Recently I saw a Mazda 2 Antares, and I said to myself "wouldn't it be cool if it had a 1274cc engine?"

(I fervently hope that there isn't anyone on here sad enough to get that.)

Sat in Tokyo Narita Airport and listening to the flights being called. Was REALLY hoping 1 was Mazda, 7 was Anta and 4 was Rez. Not to be.

Any chance of an explanation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had someone tailgating me today when I was in the Activa.

Decided I'd had enough and booted it when the lights went green. They definitely weren't expecting a 22 year old Citroen to spring off the line that rapidly.

It really can shift when asked.

The (Audi) driver catapulted past about 30 seconds later, clearly having no interest in keeping outright velocity to legal limits apparently.

Working at a customers house yesterday and I asked him to show me the ferrari he's got. It's a 488 twin turbo. 0-100 in 6 seconds. 201 mph top speed. £65k of optional extras. That f1 steering wheel was £8k!. All yours for a total of £250k. Muat be nice.f49d078bc81d621d34bff521639c8e87.jpg767eb5d93b4f394a3cac02337c01ed85.jpge200920b2d6fce3ecc105fb38a8fefbf.jpg9a5028e561da39646c4a1d25c06024fc.jpg1a24f2ca57104081f9e344e4928d2c30.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thats the bollocks.

Top points for it being parked up in a regular old garage with rickety looking shelves ready to hurl cans of paint and bottles of brake fluid all over the car at the slightest vibration - rather than locked away in laboratory conditions.

He has a lovely red felt custom cover to go over it ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I got a letter from the bloke I met at chumley with a mk2 Astra gte

I had sent him 4 centre caps. I paid the postage. Cost me about 3 quid. I had told him he could have them for free, just because they were in the back of my garage for 13 years.

In the letter was a thank you. And 20 quid.

I am now touched. I didn't need anything, I just sent it cause I felt his car was missing the final touch.

Wife has now spent the money, on thrippery and Christmas trinkets.

Not really, more like seperating salt and sand difficult but not impossible.

But that's really really easy! Common salt is soluble and sand isn't.

I do that all the time, and worse.  Recently I saw a Mazda 2 Antares, and I said to myself "wouldn't it be cool if it had a 1274cc engine?"

(I fervently hope that there isn't anyone on here sad enough to get that.)

Why did I get that? Bah.

Just been offered my 3rd garage from Aylesbury council... The line on their letter that says 'if we do not hear from you, you will be removed from the waiting list' must be bollocks, or there is no waiting list...

Almost tempted, I could clear the house down and we could finally sort out the loft, I could even offer lots of it to my parents whilst they move house, but then I don't want to be 'that person' with 3 garages full of shit that I never touch, plus it would be a 20 mile round trip to get anything out of it. Plus I can't see where it is on google streetview to check it's not a fucked shell...

But if I wait maybe one will come up that's a bit closer... It'll always be 8 miles away minimum as it's aylesbury and not oxon, but the other side of aylesbury is too far for me to be arsed with