What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I wanted to go to upullmeoff to rape some wiper arms off a Panpan.

I have 3.2 million 13mm sockets in the shed and couldn't find any.

Nearby there's a Halfords/poundstretcher/poundshop/bnm and an aldi.

I tried aldi for a special buy and no luck. Halfords were several million pounds. Baring in mind I only needed a 13mm. Bnm had this for £5.99 and it came with a ratchet made from tin foil. The sockets are made from Taiwanese milk bottle lids. But it was £5.99!!!

I'm grinning because I know this is the worst shit I've ever bought and I'll be using my snap on ratchet with the sockets.

Left one of these in the boot of the 100HP for when it leaves Kringle at the side of the road

Down here we have a giant theater production which is absolutely brilliant, the company are from France and extremely eccentric. I was involved with it last time they were here and noticed they had used some prime french sourced chod, namely visas and Renner 25 which were attached in a stack, this year the have speared a bloody Safrane with a fork and left it in the street

visa.jpg

safrane 2.jpg

safrane.jpg

Obviously caught out by a fork in the road

Down here we have a giant theater production which is absolutely brilliant, the company are from France and extremely eccentric. I was involved with it last time they were here and noticed they had used some prime french sourced chod, namely visas and Renner 25 which were attached in a stack, this year the have speared a bloody Safrane with a fork and left it in the street

visa.jpg

safrane 2.jpg

safrane.jpg

Forking hell!

Spotted a lovely D plate Astra 1.6 diesel Merit outside the Tesco today, it had just started up and was chucking a load of clag out of the back. Proper grim.

Sad as I am I looked it up when I got back. 30k from new but recent advisory on test for fractured inner structure sounded bizarre.

Is that one of the Vauxhall's that were prone to bulkhead cracking?

rule 34-C if it exists theres a meme on the internet for it. 

thats right I found an invacar meme

:mrgreen:

post-25614-0-21184600-1538926108_thumb.jpg

(if I had the Photoshop Skillz id remove "AC" as "your argument is invalid" is more "classic", and there would be the fun of the receiver of the meme having to figure out what the hell is in the picture :) )