What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I’m gonna keep this vague. I sold something on eBay, the guy drove hundreds of miles to collect.

I googled him (don’t judge me) and this guy works for a certain company.

If I’d have known he works for X I’d have never let him out of the house as I’d still be asking him questions.

Channel X?

Space X?

I’m gonna keep this vague. I sold something on eBay, the guy drove hundreds of miles to collect.

If I’d have known he works for X I’d have never let him out of the house as I’d still be asking him questions.

"I found the perfect picture, of a perfect stranger.

It looked as if, it were taken in the forties sometime,

Judging by the style."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StpPgV7GAYw

Erm... works for Ambrosia Creamed Rice?

"Devon knows how they make it so creamy!"

Thank you for welcome! I sold the fox camper about 7 years ago ......it was nice inside as I spent about two years sorting it out I'll try and rustle up a photo to prove its not like a toilet inside. It was quite nippy until you reached a hill, and the handling was a bit wobbly with that thing on its back....I've had a few reliants.....the old reliant garage owner in Chesterfield (woodleighs) said you can always tell a reliant owner and I didn't know what he meant until I met a few more. I have found them all very pleasant , generally with no hair, big grey beards, and no teeth......and I have at least one of these characteristics unfortunately

I'm going to guess he works at ATOS

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

A couple of local lads are doing the 4L Trophy next year. They turned up at my local bar touting for sponsorship and flogging 4L trophy trinkets to raise funds.

For those not aware of the 4L Trophy it's a charity event where students have to take 50kg of school supplies to somewhere in the arse end of Morocco.

Their van is in superb condition, I hope it returns in one piece.

I wonder what'll happen when they run out of Renner 4s ?

What would it's successor be ? The Twingo ? I don't think that would cope with the Moroccan desert so well.

post-18019-0-73770200-1521305884_thumb.jpg

Up the M11 I had a tail of a late red fiesta, then we approached and over took another late red fiesta, then what came down a sliproad? Another late red fiesta... Seriously man, it was like being followed by the red arrows! I'm sure they even done a two lane formation too.

Then I saw another late red fiesta coming the other way and I started feeling a bit freaked out so toed it out of there.

Up the M11 I had a tail of a late red fiesta, then we approached and over took another late red fiesta, then what came down a sliproad? Another late red fiesta... Seriously man, it was like being followed by the red arrows! I'm sure they even done a two lane formation too.

Then I saw another late red fiesta coming the other way and I started feeling a bit freaked out so toed it out of there.

Would only be made better if they all had thick trailing white smoke of hgf

So they were dead Fiestas?

'late"??

My youngest daughter just bought a red Fiesta this morning :)

Sometimes it is good looking through your late mothers newspaper clippings to see what needs throwing.

Most were about being in the local dramatic club, but always look at the reverse of the clip. I found 2 worth keeping !

I wonder how much a Vedette cost in 1959

post-2915-0-34642900-1521322772_thumb.jpg

Part of an ad, must be an early 500 as suicide doors.

No overseas funds required.... to buy Brit you needed money in Brit because of this country having none. European cars were available "off the floor" but were heavily taxed, therefore the above.

post-2915-0-15886500-1521322792_thumb.jpg

...must be an early 500 as suicide doors.

No overseas funds required.... to buy Brit you needed money in Brit because of this country having none. European cars were available "off the floor" but were heavily taxed, therefore the above.

attachicon.gifadders 003.JPG

The suicide doors were retained on the 500 Giardiniera, long after other 500s had switched to front-hinged doors.

There's been a white Giardiniera sitting half-hidden in a garage near my office for years. Think its owner gave up trying to put it back on the road.