What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Have to love some attempts at translating into English over here,bless em..

It was -5 here last night,sun is here for a couple of weeks it seems

BULGARIA: What will be the weekend weather?

In the morning hours of Saturday , cloudy weather will predominate, and in many places there will still be rainfall , in North Bulgaria the rain will blend in with snow. There will be conditions for the formation of frosts and frosts.

The NIMH-BAS warns of protests on Saturday morning in 18 districts of the country and the capital Sofia.

The yellow code is valid for the hours of Saturday, noon for Vidin, Montanska, Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Gabrovska, Veliko Tarnovo, Rusenska, Razgrad, Targovishte, Silistra, Shumen, Dobrich, Varna, Pazardzhik, Pazaradzhishka, Pernishka, Sofia and Sofia-district.

Later in the day the rain will stop and the cloud will tear and fall . He will blow weak, in the Danube plain - to a moderate wind from the west-northwest. Temperatures will range from 3 to 7 degrees in the North to 8 to 13 degrees in Southern Bulgaria.

On Sunday, weather will keep cloudy, in many places with precipitation, mostly from rain . In the morning hours in places in Northern and Western Bulgaria will snow are possible.

The wind will lose weight and it will orient itself from the northeast and with it cold air will penetrate. The minimum temperatures will be in the range of minus 5 to 0 degrees, and themaximum during the day- from 0 in the northeastern regions to 15 degrees in the extreme southwest regions.

In the first days of the next week will be mostly cloudy. After a temporary rainfall on Monday,it will rain again in the south,and the rain zone will quickly reach the country.

In some places the precipitation will be significant. The wind from the southeast will grow stronger. The temperature rise will continue.

post-8026-0-97948400-1520068663_thumb.png

That's right,we used to go to one of the parks around there.Also went to the Snuff Mills Harvester,which I see is still there.Actually went there on our first date - March 1987.

That Harvester used to have a pond in the middle of it randomly. It was refurbished a couple of months ago - no idea if they kept it. I haven't been to a Harvester in quite a while and since they put the prices up (but quality the same) to try making it a premium place.

Quite a few other nice little places around here too hidden away. I used to really like Stoke Park, but since Cheswick housing estate has been built (old HP land) the area has become busy and lost some of its quiet charm.

Congratulations, May I suggest Austin as a name for the little fella, if your really stuck maybe you could get 59 people to suggest names and let the bonus ball decide, have a roffle for his name

No need for a roffle.

post-4015-0-69924700-1520099679_thumb.jpg

Amazed how easy that was to sell.

All those of you who were asking how to remove peeling lacquer I now have the answer: leave your car in a snowdrift for three days and nights then brush the thawing snow off. Behold lacquer comes off in big flakes giving the sludge a tinge of whatever colour your car happens to be. Repeat through various winters till it is all gone.

Picked up the stepway which is the surprise for mil fps 50th earlier, I was well chuffed they included the tax in with the price of the car, put £15 of fuel in and was insured for collection so no messing about changing insurances or taking out new policies, can't wait for the unveiling now but that's not until 1 week today, I will post pictures of how we are giving it to her, I hope she doesn't have a heart attack

Mrs fp and i have just been to sneak this into place ready for its wash, ribboning and ballooning up tomorrow morning ready for when she gets back from marakesh

post-4828-0-61383400-1520196223_thumb.jpg

Took with mrs fp in a oh what's going on here so we can show her the effort