Anyone fancy a barge?

jonny rotbox

Not sure if you are allowed to offer cars for sale on here so I appollogise now if I have breached any forum rules :oops:

I have recently purchased a Rover Sterling from a woman who was considering trading it in for a new car under the "scrappage scheme" but as I have far too many cars already I`m gonna have to move it on and I thought I would offer it to those who might appreciate such a car first before I list it on fleabay

It`s a 1995 N reg 827 (Honda V6) auto Sterling, 2 owners from new (brother and sister) 65,000 mls on the clock (backed up by the bulging folder of service history) white with cream leather, MOT until Sep 30th 2009 and tax until end of Oct 2009, has all the toys in the shop fitted...multi disc CD, A/C, cruise control, electric everything etc...and all in working order!

The bad bits:...SRS (airbag) light is on, dash top has lifted above the instrument binnacle (common 800 problem :roll: ) the A/C would benefit from a re-gas as it does get cold but not arctic, there is the odd blemish and minor scuff on the bodywork but it is by no means hanging

£300 would buy it, car is located in Newquay Cornwall, feel free to contact me on 07886 718690 if your interested, here are a couple of quick pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image[/img]