Youtube moments

Volksy

if only I could like more then once :mrgreen:

im curious what other autoshiters think of RCR, especially his UK season :)

I think one member on here got his car featured in the UK season. A mark 2 Fiesta. Or maybe I misconstrued the situation. He really seemed to like the Rover 75.

Mr Regular likes to put in poop references in every now and then which I find a bit odd. Impressive knowledge of English Literature though and how he ties in the car he's reviewing to pop culture of the time . :)

I know most have heard of/seen Arthur Tussik and his repairs but there are quite a few other Russian body repair guys on youtube. This is one, Tolyan Bay, who works on some right old rammel and does some serious pulling. dismantling and repairs. 

There are a number of videos for each repair, sometimes as many as 10 or more, but it's strangely addictive to see what happens next.

This is another big repair. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/AUTOKUZOVbodyrepair/videos is his channel. Quite a few have subtitles which you can choose to auto translate. 

My family live in North Devon, and after the two knife attacks in the parish I was discussing these with them, via whatsapp.  I suggested that they will soon also may have to be on the lookout for moped gangs.They have never heard about them. :shock:

I bought a multitool , because of the law on locking blades it's useless , try and put any weight on it and it folds

99% of the population aren't allowed to by a useful tool because of the 1% that might use it as a weapon except it makes no difference because they're carrying a machete not a folding screwdriver that has a knife on it

She was lucky she didn't do that in front of a truck without automatic braking and ABS , I think technology saved her life there , at the very least she needs a doorstep eye test by the DVLA because she must be fucking blind

Just goes to show, don't gamble on what is hiding behind the transit van in front of you...