I'm back,sort of....

purplebargeken

Glad your back. As PM, I was getting worried when you hadn't responded for a couple of days! Hope you get better soon.

Once you do, you'll have to come over to Bristol and have a drive & play with my Dolly - if/when ever I get one!

as the owner of a lovely 12" scar across my stomach , May I take this time to point out NOT to Cough, Laugh, Sneeze or even Fart..and if you get constipated DO NOT even think about 'straining' ..

Of course sneezes and coughs will now appear at random points in the next few days!! 

Also do not allow any ankle biters to launch themselves at you...a 6 year old landing on stitched hurts - LOTS!!!

also for some strange reason I couldn't talk...seemed to talk all the wind out of me, seemed to run out of steam after about 3-4 words :o

I was going to liken the human stomach to under the bonnet of a Citroen but I see you are way ahead of me. Swift recovery (not on a beavertail) wished.

I'd definitely be avoiding both beaver and tail!!!! - at least for a while until recovery is well underway.

Get well soon fella..........

I am also the owner of a lovely 12" scar right across, so am right there with the instructions and sympathy. And I did take a fall while stitched up, fortunately no damage done. Make the most of everyone offering to help, it won't last.

Glad to hear you're back with us again Ken; hopefully won't be too long before vehicular activities can resume - always enjoy reading your posts. Go easy, catch up on all the excitement* on these pages, and for gawd's sake stay away from eBay... a lot of folk seem to have decided on "get that hopeless shed off the driveway" as their main New Year resolution...

I can't bloody wait either. I may even be able to scrabble underneath a car again, who knows. Getting just a tad stir crazy. 

I have an total yearning for something that is not milk, water or slimfast based. 

A spoonful of scrambled egg would be worth killing for at this very moment in time. 

Everybody's well wishes are hugely appreciated, trust me on that one.