I'm back,sort of....

purplebargeken

Hello folks, back from hospital after major stomach surgery on Thursday morning. Feeling fragile and weaker than a weak kitten who has just been deprived of kitten food for many weeks. I feel pretty shit in all honesty and tired as fuck. It's going to take me a goodly amount of time to get over this one but hopefully it will be all good in the end. No heavy lifting for about a month and no driving for 2 to 4 weeks. 

So it's down to you lot to keep me entertained, ok. Carry on..... nothing to see here.

Liked because it's good to see you post so shortly after what sounds like a rather significant procedure...!

It's a shame you couldn't schedule the surgery for next week because then you could have spent your time F5ing the Cannock auction thread to watch the blind-Shite-roffle drama unfold. :-D :-D

You'll be fine mate, I had stomach surgery some years back and I was surprised how quickly I bounced back.

For the first few days walking to the kitchen was an almost insurmountable task, after a week I was "as normal" apart from having to be a bit careful with the dressings. It is surprising how quick the body readjusts.

Just be a bit careful with what you eat, take it as easy as poss, no heavy lifting and in a weeks time you will feel fine