Cannock Cadillac Auction - 21st April - Meet Huggy Bear & Mr Ramrod!

320touring

I cannot be the only one happy to not have a ticket for this :)

No, you're not. I can enjoy this one seeing as I'm not involved...

It has, however decided to develop a coolant leak - coming from the glovebox area.

What the fuck did you buy that has coolant in the glovebox?!?!?!

Has anyone who knows what it is got acess to autodata labour times to give us a clue as to how long a heater matrix takes. I really do not want to win, driving the hearse home yesterday was no fun without a heater. Even with 2 pairs of socks my feet were freezing when we got to the workshop.

Has anyone who knows what it is got acess to autodata labour times to give us a clue as to how long a heater matrix takes. I really do not want to win, driving the hearse home yesterday was no fun without a heater. Even with 2 pairs of socks my feet were freezing when we got to the workshop.

I think there's a Scrappy-Doo nearby at the worst:)

No autodata hers sorry

Without reading back for pages, when is the vehicles identity to be revealed? and how long does the lucky winner / victim have to collect this mighty steed?

I am getting very nervous about buying a ticket now as I have been quite lucky with roffles on here but I'm off to the dog races tonight so hopefully my luck will be there and not here.

Without reading back for pages, when is the vehicles identity to be revealed? and how long does the lucky winner / victim have to collect this mighty steed?

I am getting very nervous about buying a ticket now as I have been quite lucky with roffles on here but I'm off to the dog races tonight so hopefully my luck will be there and not here.

Winner will get the key posted to them and prefer it to be collected within the week.:)

Without reading back for pages, when is the vehicles identity to be revealed?

Soon, soon...  ;) 

...how long does the lucky winner / victim have to collect this mighty steed?

It's up the road from my house, lowering property values by the minute, so (as above) within a week of winnage please!  :D