After the initial Cannock Xmas Roffle failed to buy a Pug 406 after being outbid by a ghost..
I think I'll round it up to £180, and donate £90 to Charity, with the remaining £90 carried forward into an end Jan Roffle pot.
Set at £5 per ticket, we'd have £385 to play with (£90 rollover, £295 from 2nd roffle).
The donation has been made so it's time to open up the roffle for entry:)
Intention is for the car to be bought on Sat 27th Jan at Cannock Auctions. The winner will receive the keys in the post, and a postcode of where the vehicle is located. Unless they attend the event:)
Please read the below rules and ensure you are happy before buying tickets.
Tickets are £5 each. The total budget will be £385 (£90 roll over and £295 from this roffle)
I also think we should have some clear rules:
1. We accept no responsibility for the car/condition etc
2. The winner can have the car re-entered if they are unable to collect
3. The car belongs to the winner and they can do whatever they like with it
4. No nominating for tickets- buy your own only
5. Any proceeds left will be split 50/50 to winners charity choice and roll over to next raffle.
6. Remember this is just a laugh.
Step right up!