Chilton's Manuals

Station

Anyone use these? I've found a cheap'n on the bay of eh.http://www.amazon.com/Chrysler-Challeng ... 0801990629500+ pages is quite meaty. Are they shite or "okay/acceptable"?

I assume its a USA issue? if so it will seem a bit strangly laid out, but all the info is in there and more.............you just have to get used to the different terminology etc, etc

Yes, it's USA only. Are there any other US manual makers out there?

several if I remember correctly including haynes, did they do a version of the car in Australia? if so check out the "gregorys" range of manuals, much more what we are used to

Chilton manuals are pretty crap tbh, only worth buying if its a Yank thing no one else does - even then its usually a good idea to try and get a s/h factory manual. The comments on the Amazon page are pretty fair.Don't Haynes do one on the appropriate UK Mitsubishi? The US market one, particularly one covering the captive import Plymouth/Dodge models, will have loads of incorrect/useless info anyway.There's a good reason why Haynes are the market leaders - they are by far the 'least worst' non factory manual.