The first bodge I ever did was the tried and tested baked bean tin and jubblee clip to join two sections of exhaust together. MOT man didn't even blink at it.
A 405 I owned for a couple of years had a non-working rear window, which I completely ignored. When the vehicle went for scrap, I pulled the door card to find there was no mechanism at all, and a pair of self-lock grips were clamped to the runner to stop the glass falling down. I kept the grips.
I also once had a BX that had a very leaky exhaust, which I really couldn't be arsed fixing properly, so welded it up where it needed, and then welded all the joints up too. It then was one piece from the turbo outlet to the tailpipe... Would have been interesting seeing someone try to change a section on that car, but it ended up under the side of a 40-tonner about a year later (not by my hand, I hasten to add)