Mostly FREE, ultimate shiter clearance, mostly parts, some full cars!!!

djimbob

Fucking scrotes. Not too badly damaged, I hope?

three windows smashed in the Mini, similar I guess in the Mondeo, all off a text message, not seen myself in the flesh - problem is he has overloaded his half of the new yard and spilled out of the relative safety of the yard walls, I did predict problems earlier this week, just not in the daytime as there is usually someone around in the stonemasons - plainly the yoof thought these were breakers, and treated them as such, not overly surprising really as they do look like that to the non-shiter :(

You tube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLFd3Ka-vFk&feature=youtu.be

Toyota Tercel pt2 the start up.

Thanks for sharing both videos. Poor old girl looks so derelict. As for the mechanicals though - bloody fantastic! J pez motors really were at their very best in the 1980's - your startup adds proof to that!

Djimbob did max take the mini moke with him ?

Aye, I spent a half hour or so there this evening moving the last of the stuff he was taking, no idea where he' stashed it 'tho!

I had the "joy" of driving a club member's Dolly Sprint back to Max's in the pissing rain - it's got a decent engine and box, except the gear lever was fully floating, the advice was to "keep pushing the lever down when changing gear and it won't come off in your hand" - not the first car I've driven with that foible! I'd forgotten how miserable these old buggers are in the rain and cold, with the manual choke and no power steering, windows misted up, compared to the fully loaded Lexus RX300 I'd been driving all day (working heated seats for the win). I don't miss driving a car on the choke for the first fifteen minutes as it stalls if you get it too far in, I must be spoilt nowaday ;)

So, I think that is that for the time being, there will be offers of parts for sale I'm sure from here on in when Max has found a home for everything he's kept on to, I shall try and share when I can :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah i saw the sprint when i was over it wasnt bad need a bit of tidying, did the honda go ?

Oops soz missed this, presume so, it wasn't there last day of moving, (I think, it was pissing it down and I was in a rush to be done!)

Well, the old unit is long departed onto the new one, and a couple of items have come up for sale and also some spares for the free cars have emerged :)

I have been busy decorating my house, so apologies if i don't get back straight away to any queries, first we have a box of various locks and keys, mainly Ford Fiesta/ escrote and Volvo I gather - he wants £10 plus postage for the lot, or as usual come and rummage!

post-20048-0-35189000-1524729320_thumb.jpg

post-20048-0-79621500-1524729347_thumb.jpg

post-20048-0-59814100-1524729375_thumb.jpg

post-20048-0-44870700-1524729409_thumb.jpg

post-20048-0-66708700-1524729436_thumb.jpg

post-20048-0-51701000-1524729464_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the poor light, and lack of great detail, but hopefully you can get an idea of what there is in the box :)

I think I'll start a new post as this one is big enough now, as usual PM me and i'll get you Max's address and mobile :)

Here are some Ford wings and body panels, forgot what he wants for them, but as usual dirt cheap, offers always welcome as he wants room for his core business of classic Mini's ;)

post-20048-0-97928800-1524729780_thumb.jpg

post-20048-0-54553700-1524729801_thumb.jpg

post-20048-0-11322500-1524729826_thumb.jpg

post-20048-0-42919600-1524729855_thumb.jpg

post-20048-0-50991700-1524729892_thumb.jpg

And here is a bonus pic of a disappearing vehickle :)

post-20048-0-38898400-1524729945_thumb.jpg

Due to my lousy memory, I need to ask Chris and Steve if indeed Chris did buy one or two of those panels, and if they could kindly identify what the rest were in these pics as they know old Fords (and probably everything else!) much better than me!

Anyhoo, the clearances carry on in the new unit, Max says he has found two Prairie rims so could the new owner collect them if he wishes, and similarly he has some Volvo steelies, (sorry guys for the momentary loss of your names, as mentioned before my memory is poop nowadays and I need to look you up and send you a PM) :)

No doubt there will be more to follow, all will have a nominal fee attached from now on due to it being a business etc but I doubt you'll find the prices cheaper elsewhere!

Hi Jim , its craig not chris lol, i myself cannot remember what he bought , im coming up that way sometime as max has a few bits for me too.

steve

ooops, I am a tit, apologies to Craig, fecking sleep apnoea renders me quite stupid sometimes :-P

I had the fiesta wing & front panel & inner wing repair panels £20 the lot.

I 'll take the locks (Steve owes me a tenner so if he'll sort can take his name out of the window lol).

If he'll do me the black wings & front panel for same (10 each £30 for the 3 I'll PayPal you the money) & Steve can collect the lot when he calls up,pm me your PayPal details

I 'll take the locks (Steve owes me a tenner so if he'll sort can take his name out of the window lol).

If he'll do me the black wings & front panel for same (10 each £30 for the 3 I'll PayPal you the money) & Steve can collect the lot when he calls up,pm me your PayPal details

Nice one Craig,

just texted Max to confirm all are still available etc.. will pm you now :)

Will do craig