Mostly FREE, ultimate shiter clearance, mostly parts, some full cars!!!

djimbob

I'm off out for the night soon, so any queries just pm me and I'll get you my mobile number and arrange a time to come and look at/collect the goodies :)

The unit is at - Scotch Park Trading Estate, Forge Lane, Leeds LS12 - and the rest of the postcode when I can be arsed digging it out - you can't miss it once you're on the estate due to the allegro etc being outside the front, but you can't just rock up any time as he is rarely there in the morning due to elderly mother duties, and moving stuff between units - usually 1-2pm is a great time to catch him loading up stuff :)

Have a great weekend shiters, and please spread the word, I shall elaborate with more pics over the next couple of weeks :)

Cheers Jim

Is that a H plate robin mk2 in there I spy? Colour me interested please.

I really don't think it was, although there are many strange and unusual beasties lurking under tarps in the back yard area!

I would be all over it like a rash if I thought he had a Reliant myself :)

Can I be 'on the list' for the Tercel too, please? That'd be ideal for the small holding I help out occasionally if it runs and the 4x4 works.

Max had plans to remove the running gear from the tercel, and stick a Scamp? (just had a brain fart and forgotten what those Mini-based kit cars are called, like a smoll 4x4 thingy wotsit) body on top for proper reliability and off road funsters, so I assume when it was parked up it ran and was mechaniclally healthy!

However, it has been sat there many years, and certainly the bodywork is royally fucked by tinworm - I would imagine it is only of use as a source of unobtainium spares for a running 4x4 to be honest, the prairie is in much, much better condition.

I will over the next couple of weeks get into these motors with a bit more detail :)

The Tercel has been provisionally claimed by Steve from Sheffield who has one himself, and a history of owning four of the buggers, hooray for autoshite, boo as it's probably the most difficult to extract from the back yard, however I'm sure Max has a cunning plan to do so as painlessly as possible, he's like that ;)

Can't remember the last time I saw a Tercel 4x4; probably in the 1990s.

The Tercel has been provisionally claimed by Steve from Sheffield who has one himself, and a history of owning four of the buggers, hooray for autoshite, boo as it's probably the most difficult to extract from the back yard, however I'm sure Max has a cunning plan to do so as painlessly as possible, he's like that ;)

The last Tercel 4x4 I saw was in my yard around two years ago. I'm pretty sure I sold it to a chap from Sheffield called Steve...