advice on where to sell

dsp resto

What a collection! The stuff that dreams are made of. Because of the distance, I probably wouldn't be able to buy anything (unless the Mini happened to be very cheap), but echoing what other people have said, I'd look into arranging something with a local auctioneer.

Best of luck selling everything

Guest Bedford65

Good luck with working through all the things you have there.  If you can spare the time then working through things steadily is likely to realise the best results, as other have said.

I'd be interested to have a look at the some of the trucks and other bits and pieces, with a view to purchasing.   Not looking to mess you around, eg just kicking tyres!

Please let me know if happy for a visit.

Hi all, just a note of caution to anybody else interested in this, not sure exactly what's going on here, turned down work as I had arranged to go over today because the owner was going to be there.

However nobody was there, I spoke to the frag yard next door who knows the owner and confirmed he wasn't in and wouldn't be back till Monday. He was also surprised as it was very unusual for the yard owner to sell anything, we had a bit of a chat as he is involved with the building work that is going to be done on the site and he didn't know of anybody called Graham?

Luckily I only wasted half a day but it could easily have been more.

I know the yard all these are in but can confirm I know no one called graham. Which is strange. The bloke who ran the yard was Adam and the owner I believe was Clive. I've heard they are clearing the yard to build houses there. Just not sure about graham. I will try to contact Adam to find out some more.

Wow, just noticed this thread, makes Max's stuff look pathetic in comparison!

However, most of his is free and a lot gone within a week, so there we go.

That is an amazing amount of shite, I wonder if it is all scrap, i.e. broken to be sold as spares normally, or are they a collection of sorts?