Renny Laguna V6

25v6turbo

I like the sound of it, only issue I have is that if I'd splashed a lot of lolly on this, would people actually know I was in a TOTR car? Doesn't it just look like any other Laguna with a rear spoiler? I know it has a Monaco interior but out on the road, who's gonna be able to peer in & go 'corr he/she's got the best Laguna!' :) Do V6 Lagunas have a nice sound? I can't recall ever hearing a fruity Laguna!

Go for it, they are lovely to drive - only 2 things ever went wrong with my Laguna, the heater matrix ( left lowe side of dash removal job to replace, so not a huge job - took a day,) and I drove it over a steel bollard that rippd a hoe in the side of the car.Otherwise, faultless.

I very nearly bought a V6 Magoona at Christmas to get me to Polakland and back, I've always liked the idea of these but working for Renault myself has shown me they were nothing but trouble and sure enough a quick call to my old work mates showed it needed some serious money throwing at it.Still, you'll get the bits cheap won't you? I'd still have one and I really like the interiors, A Magoona V6 is one of those cars that my head says "Fuck no, stay well clear" but my heart says "I want a piece of that cake"

The facelift cars are great,aux belts are fine,and yes the cambelt is tight,but not silly(unlike the espace)this engine/box is brilliant,its the L7X lump,used in a lot of Renaults,and gives a lovely throaty roar,my wife drives an S reg V6 executive so i know the cars,but the only thing is its only got one key,and i really don,t like that exhaust,but it does look super clean,nice colour,don,t forget this is a 24v,not a 12v as fitted to early Lagunas/safranes.

Go for it.. It's had a belt change allready but might need another one admittedly.When I read the top of the advert and saw the mileage I was betting in my head that it wouldnt have any history.. and of course none was listed in the advert...Obviously looked at the Q&A's at the bottom of the page.