All the car you’ll ever need. £200. Cambridge.

BorniteIdentity

I’m doing the unthinkable. I’ve not been without one of these for about 6 years now, but I’ve really got to cut down on the amount of mouths I feed.

Toyota Avensis SR 2.0
More handsome saloon model
Uber reliable 3sfe engine
Rare Tuscan plum metallic
Typical 90s jap interior
Thoroughly looked after

I bought this in 2013 and it has been a bastion of reliability ever since. I’ve serviced it every 6-10,000 miles religiously. It’s had a new clutch, battery and timing belt in the last two years. Every bill, every MOT and the service book are all here. On a run it will do 40mpg and has seen 42.

The MOT is up mid May, and many of the advisories from last time are IMHO a bit over zealous.

The timing belt is due for replacement again, although this is a non interference engine. I’d recommend doing it because one of the bearings is getting a bit noisy.

It has four CrossClimate tyres on, rears have 3mm and fronts are about 4K miles old fitted November 2017.

It’s on 221k miles, and I’m sure it could keep plodding indefinitely.

I’d be happy to buy this back off the next owner, and would like to be offered first refusal.

I know I’ve forgotten lots so please ask and I’ll fill in the gaps.

• 1 month later...

Thats so cheap that its made my gonads retreat up inside my torso cavity.

Unbelievable valu!

Thanks.  However, realistically, it's all that it's worth.  

Treat the £200 as a deposit - I'd likely have it back in a year or so once I've got more parking sorted at home.

Very tempted by this, Why the plate change?

My wife and I both have "1812" number plates - the significance being it's our wedding anniversary (18th December).  It acts as a daily reminder of when I need to buy garage flowers and prepare her for a night of disappointment.