52. Brodders

53. The Moog

54. drum

55. Saabnut

56. purplebargeken (via Brodders)

57. eddyramrod

58. Cavcraft

59. The Moog

Just aldo left to pay, and the PM hasn't yet been read.

However, he is A+ roffle participant so we are officially on for a SATURDAY DRAW!

I'm wondering if some of the gift-recipients are even aware yet. Does Jim Bell realise he could be winning this fantastic* Vauxhall tomorrow evening?!

I am out all tomorrow afternoon and evening and will only be able to check when I get back at around 11ish. So I'm quite EXCITE to see who has been super lucky* tomorrow....

SnrYoof collected Brodders from the local train station at around 4ish this afternoon whereupon I am led to believe the keys were handed over and the £7 Omega estate began the longest journey in one undertaking it had ever done in the last couple of years to get back eastwards.

Regrettably a Lexus pick up at the station was not possible because I have about the worst manflu ever documented by anyone ever which, yesterday, was making walking across a room pretty unpredictable, and I did not want Brodders to risk experiencing this.

However, I'd be hoping for news on his safe and happy FTP-free journey back pretty soon...assuming all, err....went well?

*anxious noises*

SnrYoof collected Brodders from the local train station at around 4ish this afternoon whereupon I am led to believe the keys were handed over and the £7 Omega estate began the longest journey in one undertaking it had ever done in the last couple of years to get back eastwards.

Regrettably a Lexus pick up at the station was not possible because I have about the worst manflu ever documented by anyone ever which, yesterday, was making walking across a room pretty unpredictable, and I did not want Brodders to risk experiencing this.

However, I'd be hoping for news on his safe and happy FTP-free journey back pretty soon...assuming all, err....went well?

*anxious noises*

Apologies, I got in about ten minutes ago. A full write up will be on in a little bit, but please accept this Chuck Norris meme as confirmation of excellence with another quality rantingYoof Omega.

post-20228-0-53067500-1550264712_thumb.jpg