Portsmouth Midweek Minimeet April 18th. Pics and Videos.

eddyramrod

It’s not looking good for me being at this now annoyingly!

Somethings come up I don’t think I can get out of without getting in the shit. I’d booked the day off but apparently because it’s toil and we’re short staffed I can’t take that day now!

I don’t think I can do anything about it unfortunately.

It’s not looking good for me being at this now annoyingly!

Somethings come up I don’t think I can get out of without getting in the shit. I’d booked the day off but apparently because it’s toil and we’re short staffed I can’t take that day now!

I don’t think I can do anything about it unfortunately.

That really sucks, sorry dude.

If work was anything like today then I'm not going to be able to come along. Normally I'm out the depot by half 12 - 1 o'clock, got back at 3pm today. I'm totally shagged out.

I'll be logged into my phone on Wednesday so I can keep you up to speed, was looking forward to my first shite meet.

Right, crisis over!

I’ve managed to shift a few things around and blag a favour so I’m ok to take the day off again! I’ll be significantly more busy at work tomorrow as a result but the important thing is I’m good to go Wednesday.

I was well pissed off when they told me this morning!

I’ve cleaned and polished the Mercury in readiness for this. A whole days work.

post-3771-0-89570400-1523897406_thumb.jpeg

Sorry for the scare* chaps! See you all Wednesday!

I was looking forward to coming to this, but I was offered a cancellation to have my second new knee - an offer I couldn`t refuse. Three weeks since I had it done and another three weeks to go till I can (hopefully) drive again.  Looking forward to the next one !

I was looking forward to coming to this, but I was offered a cancellation to have my second new knee - an offer I couldn`t refuse. Three weeks since I had it done and another three weeks to go till I can (hopefully) drive again.  Looking forward to the next one !

Southampton isn't that far away, I'm sure one of us could take a short zip round to pick you up if you did want to come.

Cadillac is home, but now it won't start.

It arrived on a transporter and drove off. I then took it to town no trouble and on to Tesco store, but it did not start first try, then would not restart at the pump.  A chap helped me push it clear of the pumps. The ignition turned on but the starter does did not turn and I tried it a few times and then it restarted. I drove it 3 miles home and now the starter will not turn. I have tried jumping it and recharging it but no different.

post-4787-0-89586800-1523977847_thumb.jpg

Does he like FTP Cadillacs !

That's not good Mr6 .....

Back to basics ...

Definite good battery ?

When it ran did it run well ?

Has it done tooo many little journeys whilst it was away ?

Did it drive off the truck or just roll ?

Stick it to one and come down topless in a Herald , don't forget the suncream !

Hope to see you on Wednesday still ????